23 | The Best Duo

I. NEED. TO. FINISH. THIS. TODAY.

<Words: 442>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Kai's POV:

"Uh, we should probably stop that because that is not good," Jay said "Well no duh Jay," I replied. "Well then, come on!" Nya pulled all of us and we squeezed through the boards once again. "Ahahahhahahaha fear me, citizens!" Amocleera said while leading her army "Oh my gosh, that's so cliché for a snake," Skylor said, we all started to snicker. We rushed to the castle to protect it and Amocleera's army was starting to get into view.

"Oh, Ninja didn't expect you to be here so soon. Just kidding! I already knew you were here and I already knew you took Seliel away and made her a spy for you guys. So obvious, she talks so loud,". We all then started to attack Amocleera with our powers but she was immune to them all, well actually not all of us attacked her. Harumi still didn't quite understand how to use her powers.

Suddenly, a huge blast came from Amocleera that knocked us all out of her way. "Guys?" I couldn't see any of the others except for Skylor, they were all gone. Skylor was unconscious so I grabbed her in bridal style and got us out from all the rubble caused by the blast. "Don't worry Sky, I'll get you inside the castle," I walked as fast as I could to the castle and I opened the doors and closed them quickly while blocking them as well. "Help!" I yelled hoping somebody could hear me, a housemaid rushed down the stairs "Oh gosh! We'll help her right away! We heard about the attack! Go get that nasty snake!" the housemaid took Skylor and I nodded. My transmitter was broken so I tried to fix it as fast as I could to try and contact the others.

I had finally gotten the transmitter to be working "Hello? Guys are you there? I'm at the castle, Skylor got knocked unconscious so I took her to get some help here," I said "Hey Kai, we're all at the arcade making plans right now, we know Amocleera is on the loose and all but a plan is better than no plan. Hurry here now!" I could hear Nya say. "Got it! I'll be there as soon as I can," I rushed out through one of the secret doors and hurried to the arcade to get to everybody else.

Gosh, my hair is probably going to get messed up from all this sweating.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I DID IT I FINISHED BEFORE THE NEXT WEEK! 🥳🥳

I DID KEEP MY PROMISE THIS TIME PinkRose_123 !! AHAHAHAHHHA