005

Randall waited for jack in his door. Okay just talk to him and try not to get him killed. Also Eddie wouldn't kill- actually he will. Okay just talk him into saying the oath.

Jack walked into his dorm looking stressed. "I know that look" Randall said getting Jacks attention making Jack jump.

"Life's pretty hectic until you learn to control the wolf. Man Eddie has to make sure not to get to angry or upset or jealous or he wolfs out" Randall explained and Jack just looked at him.

"Hectic isn't the word I would use for it. How the hell did you get in here anyways?" Jack asked looking around

"Poof! Magic" Randall said sarcastically with a smile

"I would have heard the damn ringing"

"You've made that connection? Sweet. I thought I was having a stroke the first time I heard it"

"Why the hell does it keep trying to make me change?"

"It's silverback driving the change. He hears that sound he'll try to get out" Randall explained to jack.

"Well I need him to stop trying so hard. 'Cause I nearly transformed during an incarnation" jack explained.

"Dude! You got into the order? Why didn't you tell us?" Randall asked jumping up.

"It's a secret society"

"This is great! now we can't kill you!" Randall smiled

"Why would you kill me?"  Jack asked looking at Randall.

"No I'm saying I don't want to kill you, if your a double agent. Maybe Hamish, Lilith and Eddie won't either" Randall explained

"Why do they want to kill me?" Jack asked scared

"Dude this is awesome you can be our guy on the inside" Randall smiled clearly ignoring Jacks question.

"Randall hey. You can't tell them"
"Well it's either that or lilith and Eddie rip your heart out" Randall told him

"I'm trying to come to terms with this. I need some time. And my heart" Jack spoke and Randall nodded leaving Jacks dorm.

Randall was walking around and he bumped into Eddie. "Shit s-sorry" Eddie spoke

"Hey no it's okay. Also you can't kill Jack" Randall said looking at Eddie.

"Don't worry.. I won't. I don't want to kill anyone.." Eddie said with a half smile looking back at Randall.

"Thank you" he smiled and hugged Eddie, "also I'm sorry for pushing you away. Like physically"

"It's cool." Eddie liked the hug. He felt safe. Calmer when he's with Randall. Eddie moved away from the hug.

"Thanks for the hug. Randall" Eddie smiled as he walked to his classes. He felt his cheeks warm up again. Ugh