020

The next day jack was round and they were toasting to something and Eddie was up in his room painting.

He listened to his music through his headphones and hummed. Then Eddie smelled something burning. He ran downstairs into the kitchen.

"Randall! What are you doing?!" Eddie yelled
"I was cooking" he said innocently
"Can you cook?" Eddie asked looking at Randall with a smile but Randall didn't answer. Eddie laughed.

Time skip(a few days later)

Eddie was walking to class when suddenly white powder hit his face and he fell. "Your name is Eddie Lennox. You go to Belgrave university. You don't know about the order or the knights of st. Christopher. Your father and brother were murdered and you survived." A voice whispered in his ear.

Eddie woke up. Everything gone. Almost. But his feelings for Randall gone. Eddie sighed sighed sitting up. "Oh sorry I'll help you up" a guy said helping Eddie up.

"Tyler" he smiled holding out his hand.
"Eddie and I don't shake." Eddie told him.
"I'm so sorry again for bumping into you" he smiled

"It's fine but if you keep going on about it it won't be" Eddie said walking to his class.
"Hey I am needing to find a person to share my dorm with. You can share with me" Tyler suggested.

"Yeah sure why not" Eddie smiled.

After his classes Eddie moved into Tyler's dorm. It was big. Big enough for two people. "Okay I have one rule. If I'm in. No girls over" Tyler said making Eddie laugh.

"I'm not a girl person. It's more guys. Butt don't worry I won't bring any over" Eddie smiled as he sorted his side of the room.

"Okay. I'm fine with that" Tyler lied on the bed. As Eddie was sorting out his first box.
"So what about you. Girls or boys?" Eddie asked looking at Tyler.

"I'd say I like both." Tyler replied with.
"Okay" Eddie replied with.