010

Jack walks in. "I know who's performing the magic" Jack said

"I'm going out" Eddie said as he took off his shirt and ran off ripping his pants when he transformed into the reddish-orange furred wolf. Bloodmoon.

Jack was going to follow him but Randall stopped him. "Let him blow off some steam. He wakes up in moods. And as your RA I would like it if you were alive" Randall said. Then they agreed on a plan and they left.

Time skip

They finished doing what ever they were and sat in there robes drinking. Then Eddie opened the back door and stumbled it. Covered in blood. Not his own blood. Everyone jumped up and looked at him.

"Edy what happened?"
"What did you do?"
"Is everything okay?"
"Are you okay?"

Eddie covered his ears. Room was spinning. Why is everything so loud. Louder than normal. "Shut up!" He yelled going upstairs. Randall looked at Hamish then he got up and went upstairs.

"Eddie?" Randall walked into Eddie's room and heard the shower running. "Oh your in the shower. I'll wait" Randall said sitting on Eddie's bed. This is comfier then mine, Randall thought then a few minutes later Eddie walked back into his room. Towel wrapped around his waist. His hair dripping wet. I-hot..I mean.

"Randall? Why are you in here" Eddie asked as he chose some clothes. Putting them on.

"I came to check on you. You didn't seem okay downstairs" Randall said sounding concerned.

"I'm fine.." Eddie lied. He could remember anything that happened. This has never happened before. Eddie grabbed his clothes and started changing. Eddie looked at Randall who was staring at him.

"Your staring Randall" Eddie smiled and Randall looked up so his eyes met Eddie's.

"It's a good thing you were staring right.  Or do I have something on-" Eddie was cut off by Randall

"Your fine. It's fine. I mean there's nothing there" Randall stuttered getting his words mixed up his words and then smiled as he walked up to Eddie kissing him softly.

Eddie was shocked at first, oh my god this is happening. Shit it is happening, Eddie kissed Randall back and he wrapped his arms around Randall's waist pulling him closer. Randall slowly moved away from the kiss. Blushing a lot. Eddie was also blushing a lot.

"Umm..sorry.." Eddie cleared his throat and moved away from Randall. "We should go downstairs" Eddie said grabbing his shirt putting it on as they walked downstairs. Still blushing a lot.

Hamish looked at them as they both found a seat. Randall sat on a blue beanie and Eddie sat on the couch. "So what happened?" Hamish asked.

"What do you mean?" Randall asked looking away from Eddie to look at Hamish.

"You two are blushing like crazy" Lilith said

"Well it's non of your business" Eddie replied with. Jack was just confused at first.

"Oh you two like each other" Jack said finally understanding what's going on. Eddie and Randall didn't reply.

"Do you want a beer?" Randall asked looking at Eddie then remembered,"oh right you don't drink"

"No I'm gonna try something new. I'd like that beer" Eddie said and Randall nodded getting up.

Randall came back with the beer and handed one to Eddie and he took a sip of it. "Ugh. What is this?" Eddie asked in disgust, looking at the beer.

Randall laughed, "you'll get used to it"
Eddie took another sip and then just decided to chug it.

Eddie put the bottle down and sighed. Then suddenly remembered something. People screaming. Crying. The flesh ripping from his claws. "Hey Eddie you good?" Jack asked and Eddie shakily picked up the glass to look at it and he quickly put it down.

"I'm..Im gonna go upstairs..." Eddie said getting up, going upstairs. Randall followed him. Because Randall likes to comfort Eddie. And also Randall is worried about him.

Randall knocked on the door. "Eddie. It's me Randall. Can I come in?" Randall said and the door opened. Eddie and Randall just looked at each other. Eddie thought of something. If I do it maybe it might get my mind of things.

Then Eddie pulled him into a kiss and he slowly put his hands in Randall's robes. "Wait. Are you-"

"Randall just shut up" Eddie kissed him again but more passionate this time and Eddie pulled Randall into his room and closed the door. Pinning Randall to the door, placing rough kisses along his neck. Biting, kissing sucking. Randall blushed like crazy, letting out a soft moan and Eddie looked at Randall. "Do you want to?" Eddie asked and Randall nodded.

~~~~

Hamish and Lilith looked at Jack. "I should get going" Jack said getting up grabbing his clothes putting them on. Then he left. "Want some more drinks until there done?" Hamish asked and Lilith nodded and they grabbed some more drinks.