009

Hamish sent Randal to try and get Jack to transform. Then they all told him how they became a werewolf. Apart from Eddie. He doesn't like talking about his first kill.

"It's no use" Jack sighed and Eddie sighed

"Try again" Lilith said and Eddie leaned on Randall.

"There's no use we've been here all night" Jack paced

"What's your point?" Lilith sighed

"Focus on the emotion you felt when you went to your English professor." Eddie said to Jack. And he did that. Jack transformed for about a few seconds and he turned back into human.

Eddie rested on Randall with Randall's arms around him. Randall smiled and he didn't realise that Eddie fell asleep. The last thing he heard was that Randall's an idiot. Which is partly true. Should I tell him? Does he know? God what if he doesn't like me back. Is all Eddie thought into he fell asleep. Then nothing. Quiet. Peaceful.

The others had a little argument then Randall looked at Eddie and realised he's asleep. Randall smiled then looked over to Hamish. "I'm gonna take him to bed" Randall smiled carefully picking him up and carried him to his room.

Once he made it into his room he gently placed him on his bed. "Randall.." Eddie whispered tiredly. He must have woken up. Shit did I do that? He barely gets sleep.

"Yeah?" Randall looked at Eddie and Eddie pulled him down to him.

"Stay..please" Eddie said with a smile and Randall nodded getting into Eddie's bed gently putting the covers over them. Eddie turned to face Randall and smiled.

"Thank you" Eddie wrapped his arms around Randall's waist and put his head on his chest and closed his eyes.

"Your welcome Edy" Randall smiled kissing Eddie's head making Eddie smile and blush slightly. But Randall couldn't see that. They both soon fell asleep.

The next day, Hamish walked into Eddie's room to wake him up to find Eddie and Randall asleep. "Lilith" Hamish yelled whispered tried not to wake them. Lilith walked in and smiled.

"I'm so getting a picture" she smiled grabbing out her phone. Before she could take her photo Randall woke up. Jumping a little when he noticed Hamish and Lilith.

"How long were you..?" He asked really confused and tiredly but he soon got his energy.

"Not long, now wake him up we gonna get the people who are performing this magic" Hamish commanded leaving the room followed by Lilith.

"Eddie" Randall said gently shaking him wake. Eddie yawned and stretched slightly and looked up to Randall.

"What?" He asked tiredly

"We have something to do" he said softly and Eddie just groaned tiredly

"5 more minutes" Eddie said cuddling into Randall's side.

"We can't come on" Randal said dragging Eddie up as he got out of the bed. They got up and changed then went downstairs.