013

They went out to buy some drinks in the bar the next day. Eddie even having a couple of drinks. Then they went back home. Lilith and jack come storming it.

"You fucking hypocrite!" Lilith yelled at jack

"Okay let's just take a breath" Hamish said trying to calm the mood down.

"You have the nerve to give Eddie shit and me shit for helping, but you drive a van of people to their death!" Lilith yelled

"Wait what?!" Eddie asked looking at jack, "that's fucked up man!" Everyone was arguing so as they were Eddie grabbed 3-4 of Hamish's alcohol bottles and snuck it upstairs. He didn't like drinking but he cant stop until he can't remember. How could he!? You monster!

Eddie walked into his room and shut his door opening the bottle and started drinking. Him being a lightweight. Got drunk quite easily . Eddie stumbled downstairs and into the living room.
"Eddie? Are you drunk?" Hamish asked looking at Eddie and Eddie looked back.

"I don't know am I?" Eddie asked sarcastically and stumbled over to grab another bottle.

"Eds." Randall walked up to Eddie and looked at him. Eddie leaned over the counter and tried to reach another bottle.

"Eds. Stop don't you think you've had enough?" Randall asked caring. He also didn't know that Eddie was a lightweight. But he knew something was wrong.

"No. I haven't. I can still remember..." Eddie said his voice a bit shaky, breaking slightly.

"Remember what?" Randall asked

"Everything...I can't do it Randall. Just one more bottle" Eddie begged

"What do you remember?" Randall asked gently pulling Eddie away from the counter.

"The killings...how it felt... everything...I can't control it...I'm...I'm a monster and everyone hates me...and everyone just sees me as a killer... an uncontrollable monster.... It hurts Randall...it hurts. I remember wanting to do it. And liking it. But the look on his face. I can't.." Eddie choked. Bursting out crying and Randall hug him. Eddie buried his face into Randall's shoulder and cried.

Randall looked at Hamish and he shrugged.
"Hey let's get you to bed okay.." Randall told Eddie and he nodded. Randall help Eddie to his room and bed.

Randall covered Eddie in his blanket and Eddie wrapped himself up. Curling into a ball. Falling asleep. Randall kissed his head and walked out of Eddie's room.

"What was that about?" Jack asked looking at the others.

"I don't know. I guess when Eddie's drunk he opens up and cry's. I don't blame him. Keeping everything to himself." Hamish explained to Jack.

"He looks so peaceful when he's asleep." Randall smiled as he walked back into the room.

"Randall question?" Lilith said looking at Randall

"Yes"
"What do you think of Eddie's ass? And is Eddie a good kisser?"

"Ummm" Randall thought for a while, "no comment"

"Wait so Randall actually likes Eddie. I thought it was just a joke here" Jack said

"What I didn't say I like him. I mean I do but-"
"Randall he likes you back" Hamish said, since he's basically Eddie's therapist. Not a qualified one but Eddie doesn't care it's better than an actual qualified one.