011

The next day they walked into the woods. "Do you guys smell that?" Eddie asked and they all nodded. Eddie followed the smell. Jack was burying his ethics professor.

"How did you find me?" Jack asked looking at them.

"Do a better job at burying a body" Eddie told him, "we could smell it a mile away."

"Have you learned nothing" Randall said playfully.

"Your not thinking of eating my ethics professor are you?" Jack asked

"What! No but I mean if you wanna share-" Randall said playfully

"I call dibs on the heart!" Eddie smiled and Jack spoke harshly

"No one's eating my ethics professor!"

"Guys come on! Of course not. But if you Change your mind" Randall said playfully. Eddie just looked at Randall and smiled.

"We talked. We think your idea of an alliance can still work" Hamish told Jack and they nodded.

"No. No alliance" Jack said seriously

"For fuck sake man do you want to die?!" Eddie asked looking and Jack.

"I give my life to the cause" Hamish and Randall smiled at jacks words.

"Great now we're stuck with this idiot" Eddie sighed and Lilith agreed.

Time skip

"One of us! One of us! One of us!" The wolves chanted as Jack chugged his drink. Jack and Hamish were talking, Eddie and Randall were sat next to each other and Lilith was sat in front of them. "So who was top?" She asked looking at them.

"Lil your my friend, I love you but you don't need to know about my sex life" Eddie told her with a smile, Lilith sighed rolling her eyes.

"What you guys talking about?" Jack asked as him and Hamish joined the conversation.

"Lilith was asking about who was top" Randall said honestly, "truthfully it wasn't me"

They all looked at Eddie. Eddie looked at Randall seriously look and everyone looked at Eddie. "What?oh don't listen to him. He said he never done it before"

"Okay I've heard enough drinks anyone?" Hamish asked and they all agreed.

Time skip

Lilith, Randall  sat studying or writing an essay, Eddie was writing or drawing and Jack and Hamish just sat with them. They were all in the living room of the den. They all sat in silence.

"I thought we were going to fight evil?" Jack asked clearly bored out of his mind

"And we will when there's evil to fight" Randall replied with.

"Until then will you all just shut up" Lilith and Eddie said almost in sync and Randall looked over to see what Eddie was doing. He was drawing. It was a werewolf, with skulls around it. Or he thought they were skulls. Very detailed. Randall couldn't tell if they were human skulls or not. And the only colour on the drawing is red.

"It's good" Randall said and Eddie covered his drawing.

"So, what? We're just going to sit around? It's already been a week. Eddie got to go out and fight evil" Jack said

"Actually I was blowing of steam" Eddie told Jack still think we should have killed him.

"Jack. We can't go all 'Justice League' until our spidey-senses tingle" Randall sighed Eddie and Hamish looked at Randall.

"No. You can't mix Marvel and DC. Randall! Like ever!" Eddie freaked out.

"Exactly" Hamish agreed.

"If you do I will seriously disown you"  Eddie said jokingly.

"It's either one or the other. So what? So what's the difference?" Randall asked

"I thought you were Wikipedia smart" Eddie said with a smile

"I am" Randall said looking at Eddie, he smiled

"Shouldn't we at least go out and look out for evil doers?" Jack said trying to convince everyone

"You did not just say 'evil doers'." Lilith sighed

"He did. What the fuck. Who says that?" Eddie leaned back into his seat.

"Look Jack being a knight is a sacred duty" Hamish said trying to be serious.

Then Randall butted in and said something stupid, "ha! Doody!" Making Eddie chuckle slightly. Hamish was going to say something but then they heard the ringing.

"Finally!" Jack said in relief, he got up but no one budged. "We're not going to check that out?"

"It's probably your dumbass friends stealing pizza" Hamish said and Eddie sighed starting another drawing.

"Or it is someone evil killing people!" Jack said clearly wanting to do something other than sit.

"Oh come on lame-ish" Randall said making Eddie chuckle. How does he come up with these names,Eddie thought and smiled

"We will check it out. One round around campus. That's it" Hamish said and Jack smiled with excitement, "Eddie you coming?"

"Only if that annoying asshat shuts up!" Eddie snapped at Jack and he nodded.

"Where are you going?" Randall asked as everyone started stripping.

"Aw! Little Jackie shy!" Lilith teased making everyone laugh

"I am an only child!" Jack yelled back making everyone laugh. Eddie didn't notice but he was staring at Randall then Hamish knocked him on purpose.

"No staring. Do that later." Hamish chuckled and Eddie scoffed rolling his eyes.

It was raining and they slowly came out the woods and saw a car. They could hear kissing and moaning that turned into a man's muffled screams. Lilith and Eddie ran towards the car.

Lilith ran on two legs and Eddie ran on all fours. Lilith stuck her fist through the window pulling out the girl and chucked her to Eddie. Who jumped up and caught the girl by her side and ripped her apart using his teeth. He then dug out her heart and ate it.  Then they headed back to the den.