016

"Randall! Eddie!" Jack yelled as he ran into the room going up to them, "Alyssa help Eddie."
Alyssa nodded and went over to Eddie putting the lab coat over him. Alyssa looked at Ruby's unrecognisably body. Jack helped Randall up

"Hey I know you" Randall said his chest partly covered in blood.

Alyssa helped Eddie up and they went over to Jack. Eddie was almost covered in blood. His mouth was covered, so was his chin, and bits of his chest.

"What the hell did they do to you?" Jack questioned.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know! I just want the kill that mother fucker!" Eddie snapped and everyone was quiet, "sorry.."

"Hey let's go find him" Randall said and Eddie nodded and they started walking.

"Hey where are you going?" Jack asked them

"To find Dr. Asshole!" Randall replied
"And rip that mother fucker apart!" Eddie added. Alyssa turned to Jack.

"Is Eddie always like this? He wasn't when I knew him" Alyssa asked Jack.

"He is but not like this. Something definitely happened to them" Jack said and followed Randall and Eddie, so did Alyssa.

" Morton! Word of advice! Don't act like you know me!" Eddie yelled to Jack.

They walked into a room and they saw spells and papers on the wall. Alyssa walked up to a piece of paper, "this is the saevbacch sigil. It amplifies a persons anger. Baserkers would tattoo it on the back of their neck before battle" Eddie walked up to another piece of paper

"This incantation upgrades your strength for a short period of time"Alyssa walked up to Eddie and read it.

"And if I'm reading it correctly this potion creates an insatiable hunger."

"He's mixing magic. Why?" Jack asked

"Like we should fucking know!" Eddie snapped, then the door opened.

"Magus, its Hemings. Give me a call as soon as you get this. I think I've came up with a solution to your werewolf problem" the voice spoke. Sorry it's Dr. Asshole spoke to the phone. Randall went up and took the phone out the Drs. hand.

"He'll call you back" Randall said before ending the call. Eddie snatched the phone and smashed it In his hand.

"Mr Carpio, Mr Lennox, you shouldn't be in here" the doctor spoke.

"Guys can we have a minute? Patient doctors privileges." Randall said and Jack and Alyssa left.

"Medicum, Acolyte, protect me. That's an order!" The doctor commanded. But they just left. Eddie and Randall took off their lab coats. And transformed. Ripping the doctors. Getting blood everywhere.

They transformed back and put the lab coats back on. Eddie's was covered in some more blood.

They came out the building with Jack and Alyssa. Hamish and Lilith waiting. Eddie and Randall went up to them. Holding hands. Hamish saw the blood. "What happened?" He asked looking at them.

"We ripped the assholes. D. E. A. D." Eddie smiled

"Everyone back to the den." Hamid said

"Even her!?" Lilith and Eddie asked rudely pointing to Alyssa.
"Especially her" Hamish said
"I could destroy you with a snap of my finger" Alyssa smirked.
"And I can kill you. Easily!" Eddie snapped back and walked with Randall.

"Want to talk about it?" Hamish asked
"Nothing to talk about" Randall and Eddie told him. Then the building exploded making Eddie jump. He looked back. The building was on fire.

"Whoo! Burn mother fucker!" Eddie yelled with excitement. Randall looked over at Eddie and smiles, taking his hand.