015

"Hmm" Eddie said waking up on a stretcher, rubbing his head. He looked around to find something he recognised. But nothing.

"Randall?"  Eddie asked in panic. He tried to break the door down but nothing.

"Fuck!" He yelled, he banged on the door. His breathing got heavier. Shorter. He panicked. Making it worse. The next thing he knew was he transformed and tried to break the door open. But nothing.

Later two people came in and did something. "This one seems more angrier then the other one" someone said, he's a small scrawny pony with glasses. Eddie tried to get out but everything went black.

Eddie woke up in a bigger room. Randall was there, but he had a strange pain in his neck. "Randall?" Eddie said and he turned around and Eddie ran up to him and hugged Randall tightly.

"Hey does your neck hurt like a bitch" Eddie asked looking at Randall and he nodded slowly.

"How are you feeling" a voice said over some speakers.

"Like shit" Randall groaned

"Like I'm going to rip you apart!" Eddie spat

"On a scale of one to ten how is the pain?" The voice spoke again

"I don't know. One" Randall replied with
"Zero now where's Ruby?" Eddie asked

"You'll see her as soon as you complete the trial" the voice spoke again. Randall just paced up and down.

"Randall..what do you think there doing?" Eddie asked

"I don't know" Randall said worried.

Then they heard an alarm going off and this creature of some sort came running in.

"Oh sh-" Randall said before he was flung across the room

"Randall!" Eddie yelled and he growled, heading for the creature. He flipped it over by his shoulder and slashed the creature with his claws then let his hands go back to normal and he went over to Randall. And helped him up.
They kept sending in those creatures.

Eddie and Randall have managed to keep control over their anger. But Eddie doesn't know how long left until he snaps.

"Can you rate your anger on a scale of 1 to 10" the voice spoke again.

"Fuck you! How about that!" Randall yelled

"I'm going to kill you!" Eddie yelled as well. Then the alarm went off again and they got ready to fight. But it was ruby. She was in a white doctor coat. Randall hugged her.

"Randall! Look at what she's wearing?" Eddie said with disgust. Ruby didn't say anything.

"Ruby don't be shy. She knows everything about this place she's my assistant" the voice said.

"No that's not true" Randall said in disbelief.
"She fucking used us! She tricked us! Fuck!" Eddie snapped growling loudly.

"Ruby is the reason your here" the voice said again.

"It's not true right?" Randall asked trying hard to keep the wolf in. The voice was speaking but it was hard to hear over the deep breaths and growls.

"Guys just try and breathe okay" Ruby said but Eddie just roared at her making her fall back and Eddie and Randall ripped her apart. Eddie used his teeth and Randall used his claws. Splattering blood. Everywhere.

Then gas was released into the room and Randall and Eddie shifted back only to black out again. Eddie was near the torn body and Randall was near a wall next to a tall covered window.