007

"Ha! Drink up loser and don't spill half of it this time." Lilith yelled excitedly. Eddie sighed loudly covering his ears with his pillow.

Seriously! Beer pong. There so going to get drunk and I'm going to sit up here. Where I'm far away as possible...Sounds like a plan.

Eddie sighed trying to close his eyes to sleep . But couldn't because of all the noise from downstairs.Eddie sighed walking downstairs. He grabbed something to eat then he went back upstairs.

The next morning he was shook awake. "Whaaat?" He asked tiredly, opening his to see Lilith and Hamish in his room.

"Come on we know Randall's going to get Jack and he's definitely bringing him here" Lilith said

"So we're hiding?" Eddie asked and they nodded, "and what if he's doesn't?"

"We sniff them out" Lilith smiled

"Let me get changed" Eddie sighed and they nodded getting out. Eddie got changed and then the hid.

"Hamish! Lil! Eddie!" Randall called

"Great job Randall I thought for sure you were going to help him run" Hamish said as they all came out from there hiding places.

"You double-crossing bastard!" Jack yelled turning to Randall. Eddie went up to Jack and growled loudly.

"Eddie stop! No one is killing anyone" Randall told them and Eddie looked at Randall and backed away from Jack.

"We agreed beat out of three. You lost, he dies" Lilith snarled.

"Jack landed his first kill. Big bad magic" Randall said a bit unsure

"Bullshit" Lilith spat

"Jack tell them. Tell them how you heard the ringing and you transformed into silverback and took down your professor who was weaponised with bad magic." Randall said. Which was a lie but no one knew that.

"That. That happened" Jack said going along with Randall's lie.

"That's straight up champion shit. And pretty impressive considering he hasn't been trained." Randall said.

"Still does change the fact he's been doing bad magic" Lilith snapped

"And that he's in the order" Eddie reminded.

"That was a mistake and he's very sorry" Randall spoke for Jack

"Your a mistake!" Lilith Snapped back like a child. Giving Eddie the unwanted flashback of his childhood. His father voice echoed through his head.

Past

Eddie was about 5.
His older brother was upstairs. His father stumbled in the room. Drunk. Again. Eddie was looking for his mother. Who is out every time. "Where's mother?" Eddie asked looking at his father.

"She leaves this house because of you" his father spoke drunkly. But with hatred in his words.

"Why?" Eddie asked as his father and his father came closer to him and he just slowly backed away until he tripped over a wire.

"She leaves because your a mistake! A useless boy! Can't do anything right!" His father yelled in his face making Eddie flinch and his eyes watered.

"A disgusting human!" His father spat and kicked the young Eddie.

"Your no son of mine! Your not even my child! She leaves me with you on purpose! Get out of my site! I don't want to see you boy!" Eddie hurried up and stumbled slightly out the room. Crying.

Present

Eddie looked around but Jack was missing and the corner of the wall there he is sat was all scratched up. Eddie saw Hamish walking up to him and he quickly wiped his eyes. "Eddie? Everything okay?" Hamish asked as he knelt next to him.

"Y-yeah.." Eddie stuttered getting up and looked around, "where's jack?"

"He's locked up until we all agree on something" Lilith said.

"Okay" is all Eddie said and he sat on the couch.

"I say we kill him" Lilith said walking to Hamishs alcohol table. That what Eddie calls it anyways.

"You always say that" Randall said as he sat next to Eddie. Eddie just leaned on Randall. Randall's scent just made him calmer more relaxed.

"And I'm always right" Lilith said with a smile.

"Might be a waste of a good champion" Randall said.

"He's a part of the order" Eddie said looking at Randall

"The guilt he's feeling is punishment enough. The guys a break up song on repeat" Randall said

"Aw! He feels bad? Why didn't you say so" Lilith said sarcastically.

"There's only one way to settle this" Hamish said with a smirk. Beer pong. They had a game of beer pong. Again. What idiots