When Will My Life Begin

Pascal:*Pascal hides behind a flower pot and camouflages himself* 

Rapunzel:*shoves aside curtains* HAH! Hmm, Well... I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.... 

*Pascal chuckles, then Rapunzel's hair snatches him up. He shrieks* 

Rapunzel: GOTCHA!!! That's twenty two for me. How about twenty three, out of forty five?

Pascal:* shakes his head no* 

Rapunze: okay what do you wanna do? 

Pascal:* points his tail out the window, indicating that he wants to go outside* 

Rapunzel: Yeah, I don't think so. I like it in here and so do you.

Pascal:*pouts* 

Rapunzel: oh come pascal its so bad in there. 

7a.m. the usual morning lineup, starting the chores I sweep 'til the floors all clean. Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up. Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15. So I'll read a book, or maybe two or three. I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery. I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically. Wonder when will my life, begin. Then after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking. Paper-mache , a bit of ballet, and chess. Pottery, and ventriloquy, candle making. Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch. Take a climb, sew a dress, and I'll re-read the books. If I have time to spare, I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere. And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair. Stuck in the same place I've always been. And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering... Wondering, just when will my life begin?' Tomorrow night, the lights will appear. Just like they do on my birthday, each year. What is it like out there, where they glow? Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go.......