A little at war.. with yourself/ snuggly duckling

Rapunzel: I can't believe I did this!.... I can't believe I did this... mother is gonna so furious we'll that's okay what she doesn't know won't kill her right?.... Oh my gosh this is gonna kill her! 

*later* 

Rapunzel: this is soo fun!! I am a horrible daughter Im going back I am never going back! I am a dispiceple human being... best day ever! *crying* 

Thranduil: I can't seem to help but notice you seem a little at war with yourself here. 

Rapunzel:*sniffles* what? 

Thranduil: Now, I'm only picking up bits and pieces.Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. This is serious stuff.But let me ease your conscience.This is part of growing up. A little rebellion, a little adventure. That's good, healthy even.

Rapunzel:*laughs* you think?

Thranduil: I know. You're way over thinking this, trust me. Does your mother deserve it? No Will this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. But you just got to do it.

Rapunzel: break her heart? 

Thranduil: in half 

Rapunzel: Crush her soul?

Thranduil: like a grape 

Rapunzel: She would be heart broken, you're right.

Thranduil: I am, aren't I? Oh, bother. All right, I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I'm letting you out of the deal.

Rapunzel: What?

Thranduil: That's right. But don't thank me. Let's just turn around,and get you home, here's your pan, here's your frog. I get back my satchel. You get back a mother daughter relationship based on mutual trust and viola! We part ways as unlikely friends.

Rapunzel: No, I am seeing those lanterns!. 

Thranduil: oh come on what is it gonna take to get my necklace back?! 

Rapunzel: I will use this *hears something in the bushes and climbs onto thranduil* Is it, ruffians, thugs? Have they come for me?!

*a cute little baby bunny appears from the bushes* 

Thranduil:*unphased* Stay calm, it can probably smell fear.... 

Rapunzel: Oh, sorry. Getting just a little bit, jumpy. 

Thranduil: Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though. 

Rapunzel: Yeah, that's probably best.

Thranduil: Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch.

Rapunzel: where?

Thranduil: oh you will it when you smell it 

*meanwhile* 

Maximus: *Sniffing then hears footsteps and hides behind a bush then appears from the bush* 

Gothel:*gasps* a palace horse? Where's your rider? Rapunzel.

*she heads to the tower and she breaks down a wall which reaveals a secret door and runs up* 

Gothel: RAPUNZEL?!  *sees a light from a staircase and pries it open and sees a necklace then a small painting of thranduil and grabs her dagger* 

Thranduil: I know it's around here, somewhere. Ah, there it is. The Snuggly duckling. Don't worry, very quaint place, perfect for you. Don't want you scaring, and giving up on this endeavor now do we? 

Rapunzel: well I do like ducklings... 

*they head in* 

Thranduil: Garcon, your finest table, please.

*all the thugs look at them* 

Rapunzel:*gasps* 

Thranduil: You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. Really, let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall, it smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?

Rapunzel:*runs* 

Thug:*holding rapunzel's hair as she runs* thats a lot of hair 

Thranduil: shes growing it out is that blood on your moustache? Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood on his moustache. Good sir, that's a lot of blood. *sees rapunzel getting pale* Hey, you don't look so good, Blondie. Maybe we should get you home. Call it a day. Probably better off. This is a five star joint after all. And if you can't handle this place, well maybe you should be back in your tower.

Vladimir: Is this you? *points to a painting of him with his nose all messed up* 

Thranduil: now you are just being mean.. 

Hook Hand: Oh, it's him all right. Thranduil king of the woodland realm. that reward for his head is gonna get me a new hook.  

Attila: I can use the money.

Vladimir: What about me? I'm broke. GET BACK!!

Rapunzel: Please, stop!

Thranduil: let go of me! 

Rapunzel: Hey, leave him alone.

thranduil: please....

Rapunzel: Give me back my guide!! Ruffians!!

Hookhand:*about to punch thranduil* 

thranduil: not the face not the face!!!! 

Rapunzel: Put him down! Okay, I don't know where I am, and I need him to take me to see the lanterns, because I've been dreaming about them my entire life. Find your humanity! Haven't any of you ever had a dream?!!.