THRANDUIL?! /I'm the lost princess

*they kiss then part* 

Thranduil:*sees orcs* i'll be right back 

Rapunzel: ok. *waits then sees a body* I was thinking you ran off with the necklace and left me. 

*the shadow of the body turns into a figure with a sword for a left hand* 

Azog:*appears* 

Rapunzel:*remembers the tales thranduil told her about the pale orc* Azog.... 

Azog:*in english to the best of his ability* Fair trade. A crown, for the girl with the magic hair. How much do you think someone will pay to stay young and healthy forever?  

Rapunzel: please NO NO! THRANDUIL!! 

*Gothel finds rapunzel and takes her back to the tower* 

Gothel: There, it never happened. Now, wash up for dinner. I'm making hazelnut soup. *sees rapunzel looking sad* I really did try, Rapunzel. I tried to warn you, what was out there. The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, It destroys it.

*Rapunzel finally realizes shes the lost princess and thranduil was sent to save her from gothel* 

Gothel: Rapunzel? Rapunzel, what's going on up there? Are you all right?

Rapunzel:*quietly* im the lost princess.... 

Gothel: please speak up Rapunzel you know how I hate the mumbling! 

Rapunzel: I am the lost princess are'nt I did mumble mother or should I even call you that? 

Gothel:*scoffs* Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself? Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?

Rapunzel: it was you, it was all you! 

Gothel: everything I did was to protect you! 

Rapunzel: I spent my entire life!-- Hiding from people who would use me for my power.

Gothel: RAPUNZEL! 

Rapunzel: I should have been hiding...from YOU!

Gothel: Where will you go? He won't be there for you.

*she tries to escape but gothel chains her up and puts a white cloth around her mouth*