I've got a person in my closet!/ who are you and how did you find me?

Rapunzel:*whimpers then hides behind a chair* 

Thranduil:*unconious* 

Rapunzel:*moves towards Thranduil then removes a strain of hair and looks at his face then checks for any pointy teeth and he has none so she continues to stare* 

Thranduil:*wakes up and gasps* 

Rapunzel:*hits him again then drags him into her closet and slams the door shut* okay I've got a person in my closet... I've got a person in my closet! *chuckles* think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there uh mother well tell that to my frying pan *spins it then hits herself in the eyebrow* ow! *sees the crown and picks it up* 

Pascal:*stares at the crown* 

Gothel: RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR HAIR 

Rapunzel: One moment, Mother.

Gothel: I have a big surprise. 

Rapunzel: so do I 

Gothel: Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger.

Rapunzel: I seriously doubt it... 

Gothel: I brought back parsnips. I'm going to make hazelnut soup for dinner, your favorite. Surprise!

Rapunzel: Well mother, there's something I want to tell you.

Gothel:  Oh Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight. Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Rapunzel: okay, I've been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier.

Gothel: I hope you're not still talking about the stars.

Rapunzel: Floating lights, and, yes I'm leading up to that.

Gothel: Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.

Rapunzel: No Mother, I'm just saying, you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.

Gothel: Oh darling, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there.

Rapunzel: But if you just...

Gothel: Rapunzel, we're done talking about this.

Rapunzel: But trust me, I...

Gothel: Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: ...know what I'm

Gothel: Rapunzel---.

Rapunzel: Oh, come on.

Gothel: ENOUGH WITH THE LIGHTS, RAPUNZEL! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS TOWER, EVER!. oh great now I'm the bad guy.... 

Rapunzel: All I was gonna say, mother, is that... I know what I want for my birthday, now.

Gothel: and what is that?! 

Rapunzel:.... New paint. That paint made from the white shells you once brought me.

Gothel:  Well that is a very long trip, Rapunzel. Almost three day's time.

Rapunzel: I just thought it was a better idea than, stars.

Gothel: You sure you'll be all right, on your own?

Rapunzel: I know I'm safe, as long as I'm here.

Gothel: I'll be back in three days time. I love you very much, dear.

Rapunzel: I love you more 

Gothel: I love you most 

*Thranduil is taken out of the closet* 

Rapunzel: okay... 

Thranduil: AHH! Wha..? Is this...hair?

Rapunzel: Struggling...struggling is pointless. I know why you're here. And I'm not afraid of you.

Thranduil: what? 

Rapunzel:*appears* Who are you, and how did you find me?

Thranduil:*staring at her* ah 

Rapunzel: who are you and how did you find me! 

Thranduil:*clears his throat* I know not who you are. Nor how I came to find you. the name is Thranduil king of the woodland realm 

Rapunzel: who else knows my location Thranduil? 

Thranduil: alright Blondie 

Rapunzel: Rapunzel. 

Thranduil: Gesundheit. Here's the thing. I was coming back from a meeting , riding  through the forest. I can across your tower and...Ho, ho no, where is my necklace? 

Rapunzel: I've hidden it, somewhere you'll never find it.

Thranduil: its in that pot? *she knocks him out then he wakes up again* WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT! 

Rapunzel: Now it's hidden where you'll never find it. So, what do you want, with my hair? To cut it?

Thranduil: what? 

Rapunzel: sell it? 

Thranduil: No! Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair, is to get out of it. Literally!

Rapunzel: so you dont want my hair? 

Thranduil: why on earth would I want your hair?!, Look, I was riding through the woods , I saw a tower, I climbed it, end of story. 

Rapunzel: youre telling the truth? 

Thranduil: YES! 

Rapunzel: okay Thranduil Im prepared to offer you a deal. 

Thranduil: deal? 

Rapunzel: look this way *reveals her painting* do you know what these are? 

Thranduil: you mean the latern thing they do for the princess... 

Rapunzel: laterns I knew they were'nt stars! 

Thranduil: yeah I wont be taking you anywhere 

Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Thranduil call it what you will fate, density! 

Thranduil: my elk... 

Rapunzel: So I have made the decision to trust you.

Thranduil:*thinks back to when thorin  oakensheild called him a horrible person* a horrible descion really.. 

Rapunzel: But trust me, when I tell you this. You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick. but without my help, you will never find your precious necklace. 

Thranduil: fine ill take you to see the laterns. 

Rapunzel: really? 

Thranduil: yes!