Chapter Fifteen

Gorsefern blinked his eyes open and shook water off himself. "Water?" He mewed. Suddenly Smallstar and Cursedstar padded over to him. "We aren't finished. StarClan won't stop us, and neither will you. Take this as a prophecy from FallenClan. We are new, neither the dark forest, or StarClan. You will be FallenClan. You are done for." Cursedstar Spat. Smallstar nodded and blood fell from the sky like rain, filling the room until it drowned Gorsefern and he woke up after dying in his dream. 

Gorsefern shook off the fear his dream gave him and he looked down at his nest. In front of him, was a pile of freshly picked deathberries. "What...?" Gorsefern Mewed to himself as a whisper rang in his ear. "FallenClan." It sounded like Cursedstar and Smallstar, at the same time. He picked up the deathberries and carried them to the river, where he crushed them and poured them into the water. "I won't give in." He Hissed before limping off to camp, collecting some herbs on the way. 

Bluekit shook himself awake like usual and headed over to the prisoners. "Hello.... Burrow and Burn?" Bluekit Mewed. "Breeze.." Breeze muttered under her breath. "Seen Icestar around?" He mewed. Breeze flicked her tail in annoyance. "She has gone hunting, alone for some reason." Breeze Mewed, annoyed. "Thanks, Breezy Burrow!" Bluekit Mewed as he padded away, happily. Bluekit stared at the snow glittering the clearing, it was melting. "New-Leaf is coming..." Bluekit Mewed.

Blackfur noticed Bluekit's excited eyes and padded over. "Looks like someone is awaiting New-Leaf.. You're sharp, even I didn't notice the melting snow" Blackfur purred. Bluekit stared up at the large Tom. "It's quite obvious!" Bluekit purred back. Blackfur let out an amused mew and padded into the medicine den. Bluekit sniffed the warmer air. "I've never felt the warm sun on my fur.... I can't wait." Bluekit purred to himself. He then padded into the nursery and cuddled into his mother's fur. "Almost four moons, then five, then six... Then... Bluepaw..." He mewed to himself. "Bluepaw... I picked a good name, huh?" Replied Riverstripe. Bluekit's ears twitched and he rolled onto his back. "I guess so!" He finally Mewed.

Moonpaw watched as the moon rose, full. Blackfur, Gorsefern, Lionpaw, Tigerpaw, and Leopardpaw padded over to him. "Icestar is waiting. Come with me, we are going to fourtrees." Moonpaw nodded and leaped into line, ready to see Lostpaw again.

Bloodtail flicked the tip of his tail, which was now white. "You cannot do anything from the stars, Cursedstar." Bloodtail Spat at his old leader, "Your mate was poisoning people she... poisoned Yellowstar. Your best friend and mentor." Cursedstar laughed. "Do you think I didn't know that?" Cursedstar spat. Bloodtail's eyes were full of fury. "You're my number one enemy. You ruined my life before I could retire, and have kits. Riverstripe's newest litter... There is a high chance they were mine." Bloodtail Hissed. Cursedstar rolled his eyes and padded off. "Death will not stop me from saving the Clan. When snow falls for the last time this season, it will not be the last time snow shines. Your daughter has fallen for the dark forest. She is destined to die. Snow will take her place and save the Clan." Bloodtail yowled. Cursedstar flicked his tail. "So that means my daughter will be the next leader of FallenClan, once I get that traitorous Smallstar to realize she isn't my friend, or my enemy. She's further than an enemy. Worse than an enemy." Cursedstar Hissed before padding off.