- Prologue -

ThunderClan cats hop onto a large rock, in unknown territory. "Where are we... It smells of..." Yellowstar, the Thunderclan leader began. "Riverclan." Her deputy finished. "We're in danger standing around here." Yowled Yellowstar to her clan. Her deputy, Cursedclaw sniffed the rock again. "We should keep going. The stench is stale. RiverClan also doesn't deserve mercy after killing our warriors and stealing our prey!" "Oh, calm down, Cursedclaw." Replied Yellowstar. Despite what she said she kept walking, and signaled her warriors to follow. They reached a foxhole and Cursedclaw stuffed his nose inside a small hole above this tunnel. "It smells.. not of fox, but of... Fresh-kill and..." He popped his nose out and hissed. "What is RiverClan doing inside a.. Foxhole?!" Hissed Cursedclaw. "You're quite angry when it comes to RiverClan, huh? Normally you're so sweet." Mewed a white she. "Oh... keep quiet, Icefang" Icefang giggled a little and stepped back. All of the ThunderClan warriors ran into the bushes surrounding the Foxhole full of RiverClan stench. "And never  return!" Howled a harsh voice from the hole. Out ran a tiny gray warrior, panting and bleeding heavily from his shoulder. The gray warrior poked his head through the bushes and noticed the hidden ThunderClan warriors. "Thunderclan!" squeaked the tiny warrior. The ThunderClan warriors looked horrified, until the gray warrior bowed to Yellowstar and opened his mouth to say something. "Please... save me!" the cat begged. "My-My M-My... Name is Smokefur.. I was just... exiled." The ThunderClan cats looked weirdly at Smokefur. "I promise! i did nothing!" Yellowstar stepped forward. "I believe you." Cursedclaw looked suspicious, but didn't say anything. Smokefur pelted off to the ThunderClan camp after getting permission. Suddenly crowds of cats came into the bushes and started wrestling and scratching. The fight slowly moved. "What is your plan?!" Spat Yellowstar to the RiverClan leader. The large she that was Riverclan's leader hissed "Why would I tell you?" Yellowstar stopped right as soon as the two reached the edge of the gorge. "Scared? I have no need to toss you in." Yellowstar stood right on the edge before the RiverClan leader pounced on her, but she managed to defend and not fall. They kept fighting until she accidentally tossed the RiverClan leader off the edge. "No!" Mewed Yellowstar like a helpless kit. The RiverClan leader didn't struggle, or look angry. She had immediately accepted her fate of death. "This was my last life, do not worry I'll come back for revenge" The leader smiled before falling under the water. "I hope you meet our mother again in StarClan..." While Yellowstar was talking a cat appeared behind her, Yellowstar could sense the cat, but couldn't turn around. Suddenly she fell over and blood started spilling out from her chest, while she coughed and realized- Someone had managed to feed her Deathberries.... Bits of the berries flew out as she coughed and suddenly everything went black. "But... My Clan?" She muttered. "What will I do now... Is this truly my fate?" She mewed before her mother guided her to StarClan. "What an Idiot." Mewed the shadow behind her before pelting off.