not a part but super importante

I have some kind of disassociative disorder.

It hasn't been "properly" diagnosed, YET. I am seeing a psychiatrist and everything, but it's all pointing towards that.

Here is a link to a carrd website that explains it in much more detail than I will ever be able to.

In general:

https://dissociation-station.carrd.co/

Fictives specifically:

https://introjecteducation.carrd.co/#:~:text=Common%20Misconceptions-,What%20is%20a%20Fictive%3F,and%20other%20forms%20of%20fiction.%22

Come back here once you've read it!

I'm assuming you've read it, and now know/have an idea what fictives are.

I(we?) have a lot of Steve Saga fictives, a Steve Legends fictive, and two Rainbow Quest fictives (so far).

The reason I'm able to spit out so many of these things a day is because I actually have them in my head.

to put it bluntly.

and probably badly explained.

if you have questions, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask!!

I hope that, despite all of this new information, you guys can find a way to at least still enjoy the content I make. I hope this doesn't change your general perception of me too much (obviously, it'll change knowing there's different people in one body and only one/a few control it at a time).

Thank you for taking the time to read this, you guys. I won't be able to upload anything else today because my laptop will die before I'm able to finish and won't have access to the laptop or a charger until tomorrow.

~ Love, Moon n Sabre :]