twenty foUUr

Sabre: ✨Lucas the Wonderful Horse✨

Lucas: moo?

Sabre:

Sabre: should i laugh or be disappointed?

Lucas: Both.

Sabre: When and how did we even decide that you're the horse?

Lucas: Yeah, I don't even know. You and Rainbow Steve just started calling me a horse.

Sabre: ...when???

Lucas: Waaaaayyyy back when we got out of the Nightmare Dimension.

Sabre:

Lucas:

Sabre: Yeah I don't remember any of that-

--------

Sabre: Rainbow is there anything in your stomach at all?

Rainbow: uh-

Rainbow: I had a glass of water this morning?

Shadow: Oh wow what led to that?

Rainbow: I lost Gerald and started panicking. A Green Steve told me he'd help me once I was calm and gave me a glass of water.

Sabre, sighing then smiling: At least you've had water.

--------

Rainbow: Is it dranken, drunken, drunk, or drinked?

Sabre: I think it's drunken

Shadow: you guys are so stupid.

Sabre: Well if you're so smart, what's the right term?

Shadow: It's drank, you fuckin idiots.

--------

Rainbow singing I'm Mad at Disney with headphones on: "What the hell is love supposed to feel like?"

Sabre not knowing he was singing: iM RigHt HerE yOu KnOW.

--------

Sabre's finally had enough.

Sabre: Rainbow and I have given you guys our all. We have sat through your guys' shit and made sure that you're all safe.

Rainbow: Sabre-

Sabre: No. I am done. I can't believe how long we've had to deal with this and I am not going to sit here while they put us down like this.

A random Steve: Put you down? We haven't anything wrong-

Sabre: NOTHING WRONG? NOTHING? OOOHOHOHOHOOHH YOU ARE NOT CORRECT. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT ALL OF YOUR INSULTS AND PRESSURE HAVE DONE TO RAINBOW STEVE?! HAVE YOU?! HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW BOTH OF US DISAPPEAR FOR HOURS OR DAYS AT A TIME? HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT HOW YOUR "HEROES" FEEL AT THE END OF THE DAY? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT WE MIGHT BE HURT BY YOUR STUPID ASS WORDS?

Another random Steve: Words can't hurt som-

Sabre, tearing up: OH THEY FUCKING HURT, ALL RIGHT. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I WAS CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU TO STOP BEING BUSY TO HELP FIGHT SOMEBODY WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY BUSY AS SHIT? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT YOU LOOK DIFFERENT AND I THINK IT LOOKS WEIRD? WHAT IF I CALLED YOU FAT EVERY DAY OR TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE A MISTAKE ALL THE TIME?

The same Steve: ...

Sabre: THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT.

Sabre, starting to sob: RAINBOW CAN'T EAT A FUCKING THING WITHOUT IT COMING BACK UP ANYMORE!! I AM IN CONSTANT PAIN. WE ARE BOTH HURTING AND YOU GUYS AREN'T DOING ANYTHING TO MAKE IT BETTER!!!

Rainbow:

Rainbow: wow.

All of the Steves:

Sabre, still sobbing and wiping his eyes (with no success in stopping): i'm leaving, and im not coming back. you guys are all just self-centered assholes.

Rainbow: and im going with sabre.