10 | brothers

As soon as the three men reach the cave after saying goodbye to all the people and getting them into the main city, Yeonjun is excitedly skipping towards the entrance to Jeongin and Kai's home.

He magically swings their door open with a simple and fierce movement of both his hands and both Jeongin and Kai actually come running to their main hall quickly to see what is happening at their entrance.

"Where is he? Where is my brother?", Yeonjun asks as soon as he is inside, Jeongin and Kai immediately tackling him for a tight group hug.

They make sure to greet everyone first, too glad to see them all doing alright, while Yeonjun finds it harder and harder to breathe. He is starting to feel a painful squeeze in his chest, the air getting stuck in his throat for the most part as it is getting harder for him to actually wait any longer.

Soobin approaches him then and puts an arm around him, running his big hands all over the prince's back to calm him down. To his surprise, this indeed seems to be working and ends up making Yeonjun feel a bit more calm.

As soon as Yeonjun is feeling better, he stays close to Soobin and Jeongin and Kai lead them all to the area in which Soobin has been shown that vision like moment with Beomgyu and Taehyun. The moment they arrive there all together, an excited chinchilla comes running up to Yeonjun as soon as it sets eyes on the group, climbing up his clothes and curling up against his neck.

Yeonjun smiles a bit at the creature's adorable behavior, giving it a little pat while he looks around, looking even more confused when he sees the expressions on the faces of the others.

"What?", he asks and Soobin clears his throat while Taehyun is watching him with watery eyes and the other two just look at him expectantly. Yeonjun realizes immediately what they mean. "So you mean to tell me..."

He stops talking as he trails off and his hands both move towards the chinchilla, holding it with both hands and lifting it off his shoulder. He holds it up so he can look in its eyes and the moment he is seeing them, he simply lets out a breath he did not know he was holding and closes his eyes to concentrate better on the melody he is suddenly starting to hum.

Yeonjun's eyes light up in a beautiful purple shade and so do the veins in his arms as purple lights flow towards his fingertips with the sound of the beautiful melody he is singing along to it. The chinchilla's eyes light up in the same shade of purple before Yeonjun's hands leave it completely, the rodent floating in the air for a few seconds before it changes its shape.

And the moment the lights are all gone, a beautiful elven man is standing right in front of Yeonjun. Soobin gasps and Taehyun freezes, his tears actually falling from the sight. Yeonjun immediately lets out a relieved huff and wraps his arms around his brother's shoulders, pulling him in for the tightest hug. Beomgyu chuckles the moment he hears his brother's sobs, wrapping his own arms around him just as tightly.

"I missed you, Yeonjun. Thanks for bringing me back."

"I missed you too!", Yeonjun yells back, still not letting go of his brother and sobbing right after that. Beomgyu just keeps smiling, his hands gently rubbing over Yeonjun's back.

"Don't cry, Yeonjun. I am alive. I am well. We are back together. So there is not need for you to cry anymore.", Beomgyu says, his eyes already looking up to Taehyun, who is still waiting for his turn to hold Beomgyu, knowing he could not just go there and rip Yeonjun off as soon as possible as he would honestly love to do.

Soobin notices how tense Taehyun is next to him and tries to suppress an amused smile, clearing his throat quietly to really hold the smile back. Then he steps closer to Yeonjun and puts a hand on his shoulder, both Beomgyu and Yeonjun now looking at him.