Chapter 1

A child was seen crying while shaking, his bright lime color eyes where shut well tears rolled down his cheeks, blood was running down his body. The child was getting beaten up from his father, his screams had echoed throughout the room making his father smirk seeing his son in pain.

"This is all your fault, you're the reason why your mother is dead, you were supposed to save her, but you are only a disappointment" the father of the child voice was rough and loud.

The father began laughing, his sons screams, and begging were music to his ears. The child began losing concussion but then the door was busted open showing cops and said "PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR, YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR CHILD ABUSE!" the limed eye male softly smiled when he saw his best friend ran towards him and cradled him in his arms.

"Taka...." The oldest of two whispered "Don't worry m/n help is on the way please stay awake mum even said she will adopt you!" the youngest began letting tears out, M/n softly smile and held his check trying to wipe the tears of his best friends face "don't worry I still have to protect you Taka" then m/n blocked out

But his last thought was 'I need to get even stronger and faster so I can protect those I love'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-present time- (2006)

|M/n POV|

'Ah shit I'm late!' I think out loud as I was running to school I hear someone say, "Late again m/n?" it was the lady I would sometimes have a cup of tea with, I quickly stop and say "yea I saw kittens and I just had to stop but got to go otherwise ill be real late bye miss" I quickly shout as I ran away.

Once I made it to school I quickly change my shoes and raced off to my class, I sit down in my seat and the teacher just walked in, I signed as I just made it on time, I then think about food which makes me groan. This class is really boring nothing to do. Then after a while I hear the bell ring I excitedly stand up and quickly rush out the door. Once I was out the door I calmly walked through the hallway.

Then I see this person and they looked beautiful more beautiful than anyone I've ever met in my life I didn't know what their pronouns were or gender so I will just say they/them, they had long pure white hair which shined under the sun light, long eyelashes, and beautiful emerald eyes their mouth and noise was covered by a mask.

I realized I had been looking at them for to long and felt my cheeks heat up I then quickly ran away when I notice their eyes on me. As I was running I was there scolding myself in my mind.

I made it to the rooftop and began eating my bento boxes and started to think about that person from before, I decide to draw them in my sketch book I giggled when I saw the completed work 'I'll have to show Taka once I get home' I thought and finished my food and walked to my next class.

At the end of today I finally get to walk home, and I came across Taka and his friend Draken I quickly hugged Mitsuya which made him but also Draken jump but relaxed when he noticed it was only me "Hey Aniki" I softly pinch his cheeks "Your too cute Taka" I giggled "anyway I MET THIS REALLY BEAUTIFUL PERSON!" I yelled while shaking my younger brother Draken chuckles at me and my brother "yea while tell us about them"

"Okay so they had this beautiful long pure white hair, stunning emerald, blue eyes, their skin looked soft but they were wearing a mask so I couldn't see their whole face" I say while making hand movements and jumping around.

Mitsuya looks at Draken then back at me "doesn't that sound like Sanzu?" he say then Draken nods "who is Sanzu? Is he apart of your gang?" I asked. Mitsuya nods and Draken showed a picture with the male I was talking about earlier and 2 other males. I grabbed the taller male's phone "Yea that's the pretty person!" I yelled the other two looked at me "It's a male and he goes by he/him" Draken says.

I quickly take a screenshot and crop the picture to show only Sanzu and sent it to me "Simp" I hear Taka say and started laughing with Draken "I know you aren't talking" this made my brother shut up really quick.

Draken looked at us confused and raised a brow "What is said in the Mitsuya family stays in the Mitsuya family" both me and Taka says making us chuckle "aw come on" Draken whine I giggled while Taka rolled his eyes.

The two then talked about the gang meeting that was going on tonight and what would happen I didn't mind the two being in gangs I support them, I would sometimes help Taka and Draken train if they feel like it which I'm glad helps.

As we were walking I suddenly stopped "WAIT TAKA WE HAVE TO PICK UP LUNA AND MANA!" I yelled and I quickly ran off and snice I'm really fast I was able to get to their school in short time. I see the two girls standing by the gate, once they saw me both ran to me jumped in my arms "sorry I'm late" I apologise while smiling I hear Luna say "Its okie" I smiled and picked the two up and started running back towards Taka and Draken once I spot the two I started to sprint which made us right behind the two "Hello~" both of them jumped and I laughed.

Once Draken walked back to his home me and Taka talked about our day and laughed at our two sisters (not a mean way) the walk was joyful, once we got home we all went get out of their uniforms and worn our causal wear.

I saw it was around 6 so I started to make dinner snice mom texted me beforehand saying she won't be back till late and because Taka would leave around 11 I just decided to make now so then he can also eat.

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when Taka walked out his room "need help?" I hear Mitsuya ask I just think for a bit "I'm nearly done but could you please set up the table and get the girls" I ask and see him nod. I then finally finished dinner. We were all siting at the table and began eating I hear the three say thank you well I smiled "your welcome now eat"

Once we had finished Taka cleaned up while I watched some TV with the girls and after a bit Taka joined, We were quietly watching a movie and laughed at funny parts. I then notice the girls asleep, so I whispered "Taka" he looked at me confused till I made movement towards the girl he was confused but then looked at the girls and saw them asleep,

So, I picked up Luna while Taka picked up Mana we walked to their shared bedroom and placed them in their beds and tucked them in. then we walked out quietly to not wake them up. I helped come up with some ideas for his next outfit I smiled as I watched Taka focus into his idea I looked at the time to see it was 10:30 pm

I then shake Taka, he looks at me "time to get ready Taka" I say and walked out his bedroom and made a small snack for him and Draken. I see Taka come out his bedroom with his Toman uniform went to place his shoes on "oi Taka here, a snack for you and Ken" he smiles and says thanks then runs out the door.

I sigh and hear his bike drive off making me smile. I looked around and saw it was clean so I just grabbed a blanket and some snacks and ate well watching some Romance movies.

Around 12:45 pm I was crying and eating ice cream "Why did she have to dieeee" I then hear the door open and see it was mum "eh my little mochi what's wrong?" I looked at her and points at the Tv she then walks over towards me and we watched the movie together and ate the snacks and ice cream.

Around the time Taka came home he saw both me and mum crying and eating ice cream, he just chuckles and brings tissues for us which we thanked him for.

Then we all walked to our rooms and fell asleep.