Chapter 13

|No ONE POV|

"Tokyo Manji Gang emergency meeting, begin!" Draken yelled. 'And just when I thought I could stay home at peace and sleep while dreaming about Sanzu' m/n thought with a deadpan expression.

"Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's 'Tenjiku'!" Draken yelled and allowed people to murmur a bit before continuing.

"Tenjiku is a gang that was formed recently we have no clue how the gang is like! We are looking for any information about them from you guys!! Therefore, first of all, report yours, 1st Division! Please step forward!" Draken said as Chifuyu, and Takemitchy stepped forward

"The ones who attacked us were called the 'Mochizuki Unit'" Chifuyu said. "Mochizuki Unit?" Draken asked confused. "It's a unit lead by Captain Mochizuki Kanji, they're probably Tenjiku's strongest unit." Smiley explained to Draken. "Tenjiku's strongest unit isn't Mochizuki." Mitsuya said getting everyone's attention. "Tenjiku also has the Haitani brothers" Mitsuya said while m/n didn't know if he should be proud of them or upset.

"Mikey. Does this align the rest of our member who got attacked they got beaten up by Madarame." Draken said to Mikey who's eyes widened. "I see... Toman is getting crushed by the ghosts of the 9th Generation Black Dragons." Mikey said. "Madarame is also a S62." Muto said.

"Which means, Tenjiku is a team formed by a bunch of 'S62 Generation' guys who never teamed up. And now they formed a team together." Mikey said.

"They must have a really deep connection with Toman." Draken said. "Anyways, I don't give a shit if we're getting beaten up! We are going to attack Yokohama next!" Mikey instructed. "I see!" Draken said with a grin

Then everyone heard a "CAW,CAW" even looked up to see a crow but one m/n knew well "[Crow name]" everyone looked at the slightly worried crow making them confuse the crow then flow down and landed on the males finger "Caw Y/n Kanjiro, The flame hashira, Mist hashira, insect hashiras,  more members are deceased Caw, Love hashiras Muzan Kibutsuji is on the move" That's what M/n feared and everyone could see.

M/n raised his finger and said "Go get the other hashiras and tell them to move to Tokyo as fast as they can if Muzan is on the move he will come to Tokyo snice there are more victims here than over in the countryside"

M/n was panicking and Mitsuya could see "Aniki what happening?" Draken asked also noticing the panicked looked. M/n looked up at Mikey and said "If Muzan is on the lose I won't be able to attend the fight" this made the others shocked some yelled saying he was being a pussy until M/n kicked a tree making it fly "If Muzan is out it means he can end the Human race meaning everyone can be killed" This shocked many people.

Sanzu the nervously walked towards M/n and hugged him to calm the male down which did work as M/n nervously hugged back "Muzan is the demon kind isn't he?" this shocked M/n "eh how do you know?" Sanzu then says "I read some books about him once and I can do some breathing style so I can help default him"

Making M/n smile "what breathing style can you do?" Sanzu chuckled and said, "I made my own its serpent breathing what do you use?" he asked, "I'm a love hashiras meaning my breathing style is love it's a branch from the flame breathing" making Sanzu understand "anyway you train but you must attend the fight in case Muzan shows up there so take your sword" Sanzu nodded.

"CAW! CAW! MOTHER IS BEING FOLLOWED BY MUZAN!" making M/n and Mitsuya and Kazutora heart drop "KEN KEEP TAKASHI AND TORA HERE!" he yelled, and his crow dropped his sword to him, he then followed his crow desperately "Mum hang in there please"

He goes throw an alleyway and kept running till he made it to his house and ran inside to see his mother's body covered in blood and laying on the floor "MAMA!" he yelled and run towards her and held her making him covered in her blood.

M/n quickly called the ambulance. "M-My Little mochi" she whispered, "Mama help is on the way please stay awake" "I'm g-glad I got to be your mum" her eyes teared up "e-even through we a-aren't blood r-related I saw y-you as o-one of my o-owns..." "M-M/n..." "Y-yes?" "Look after t-them I'm s-sorry, I-I'll always l-love you" she began smiling but closed her eyes "no, NO, NO MUM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE MUM PLEASE WAKE UP" M/n cried "c-came back I- no we still need you mum..."

The ambulance arrived but they were to late, the police and people pity the male they know how kind he was and was a big help to the people. Then Kazutora and Mitsuya showed up to see their brother covered in blood and m/n eyes were puffy from the crying.

M/n looked up to see his brothers he forced a smile, but his brother knew it was fake and tackled him into a hug and cried into his shoulders while he tried to stay strong snice someone needed to and snice he was the oldest [I think if not then make him] He walked the two inside and laid them on the couch and began cleaning up all the blood.

Mikey showed up at the door with Draken and both Luna and Mana snice they were at their friends "Ne Aniki where Mama?" making the three tense but M/n smiled "Mama went on a mission and wont be back for a veryyyyy long time" "But I'll miss her" Luna says "so would we but we have to be strong so mum know we believe in here so she can do her hard mission" which the two girls then smiled and said "Then we will party once mum is back!" making M/n nod "yea now go get ready, we are ordering dinner and stay in your room once your done okay?" the two girls nod and went to their rooms.

He looked at the others and sat in between Mitsuya and Kazutora and they looked at the two blondes "Because of the incident you don't have to came to the fight if you don't want to" Both Mitsuya and Kazutora quickly shake their heads "I think it would be a good Distraction for me" Mitsuya says while Kazutora agreed, Mikey softly smiled "don't force yourself, okay?" the three nod.

The night the 3 older brothers order dinner and called the girls and the 5 watched movies and ate dinner.