Chapter 5

|Readers POV|

Me and Taka were visiting Ken in the hospital today. As we were walking I told Taka that Rengoku was going to come over snice he is back from his travels.

Rengoku is my friend and also the person who helped me become the person I am which I'm very happy I met. Rengoku already knows about the gang but never has he met them, but that is going to change snice I asked Mikey if he could come along next time which he agreed.

Once we got to the hospital, I asked the lady at the front for Ken room and she said the fourth one on the right, we followed her directions and we then see Ken, Taka ran towards him and hugged him, I saw Ken blushed which made me chuckle. I hear Ken ask, "does he know?" I looked at him and shake my head "Its best if you say it in person" I hear Taka ask "what?" I watch Ken face go right red 'awe sweet love' I thought and smirked "I let you love birds alone~ good luck Ken" I say and saw the two-blushing making me smile as I walked out the room.

I then hear my phone go of I open to see it was Rengoku saying it was waiting at mine, so I text Taka I was going home, I then walked home and saw the taller male and hugged him "Rengoku!" he lifted me from the group giving me a hug. "M/N!" I laughed while he swinged me around "Mikey said you can come to the meeting snice he wants to meet you!" I excitedly say.

I was them plopped onto the floor "Great now let's get food!" I look at him with stars in my eyes and quickly dragged him to my favorite restaurant, which was usually empty for some reason, but I didn't mind it.

Once we entered I saw one of the workers I would always see she gave me a wave "hey m/n the usual?" she asked I smile and waved back "hey Sakura-Chan, yes please but double it please" I say while walking to my usual spot and Rengoku followed.

We talked while waiting for our food. Once it was here we began eating I could hear Rengoku saying his normal words when eating which was Umai. People would think he saying it as a joke but really it's because In historical Japan, warriors have been taught to savor each chunk as a result of it may very well be their final so that why he usually says that phase.

After we finished I paid and we walked out, I looked at my phone to see me and Taka needs to get ready soon "Wow time goes by quickly" I say and Rengoku nodded in agreement. We walked to mine and I opened the door and saw Taka on his phone with HICKEYS?? On his neck I sprint towards him and tackled him causing the both of us to fall off the couch, "AH M/N! WTF!!" He yelled "are you and Ken finally together? Did you guys fuck in the hospital?" I asked making Taka blush "yes and no we didn't" I looked at him and smiled "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!"

After a bit more we both got into our uniforms "dam looking good Aniki" I hear Taka say making me smile "of course my little bro made me this" and then we walked out and hopped on our bikes while Rengoku got on mine and we drove to the shrine, and we saw the gang "Wait Taka I was never put into a division" I say making him look at me.

We panicked and quickly ran to Mikey, I saw the short blonde and spraint towards him, everyone was surprised snice I was on the other side and got their in a few seconds, "Mikey-kun you never told me which division I would be in" I see Mikey faces go shock at me suddenly appearing in front of him but calmed down once he saw me "Oh right you would have your own division snice you could probably take out this whole gang by your self is what ken-chin told me" I just nod.

"Oh, by the way Rengoku is here as well!" making him have stars in his eyes "I want to see him!" I nod and pick him and Ken up with ease and towards Taka and Rengoku who was talking to the other captains "see Rengoku meet Mikey!" I say dropping Draken and holding Mikey like a child in the air.

"Ow Aniki" I hear Ken say I looked down to see Ken on the floor, making me throw Mikey high up in the air "ah shit" I say "AH" I hear Mikey scream I quickly helped Draken up and saw Mikey falling to the grown so I quickly moved to where he would land and caught him, well Mikey tightly held onto me "eh sorry mikey" I sweat dropped while giving Mikey to ken.

After our meeting I was talking with Rengoku and then I saw Sanzu, so I quickly ran to him and tackled him into a hug grabbing him and pulled him closer "hi Sanzu!" I say while he said hi back making me smile.

We talked for a bit till the rest of the captains and vice captains were over "So who is stronger out of you two?" I hear Mikey ask between me and Rengoku, we looked at each other "I think it was tie" I say uncertain "I think it was but we have grown stronger snice last time so want to test it out?" I hear from Rengoku.

I thought for a bit then nod in agreement "sure!"

|No one POV|

They began thinking about what they should do "arm wrestle?" Smiley suggested making the others nod. They walked over to a table and both M/n and Rengoku smirked, but it wasn't their usual kind smile it was something different. They moved to the table and grabbed a firm grip on each other's arms. Mikey was the one who said 3,2,1 and began.

You both were glaring into each other eyes, both hands shaking trying to get the others down. The others watched in amusement, You felt your hand tipping making you place more strength into your hand making you bring Rengoku arm down, you see Sanzu quietly cheering you on which motivates you into slamming Rengoku hand arm down breaking the table.

Everyone was surprised both you and Rengoku panting but smiled at each other's "I finally bet you Rengoku!" you commented making him pat your head "you sure are, I'm so proud looks like you don't need me to teach you anything else" making you tear...

Everyone was surprised both you and Rengoku panting but smiled at each other's "I finally bet you Rengoku!" you commented making him pat your head "you sure are, I'm so proud looks like you don't need me to teach you anything else" making you tear up, you tackle Rengoku into a hug, he simply hugs you back and pats your back "cheer up I'll still come visit" making you let go.

You all say your goodbyes, you then watch Rengoku disappear into the night, it was now just you and Mitsuya walking home quietly talking to one and another.

Sorry for the short chapter had no idea what to do for this but next is Valhalla arc