ANGST ENDING

The sun had begun to crawl towards them all and soon it shined on Muzan who screamed in pain and began to turn to dust. M/n slowly stood up as he slowly limped towards Sanzu and held him close to his body making Sanzu to lay on M/n lap, M/n then wrapped his Haori around Sanzu to keep him warm. Sanzu snake wrapped around M/n as he could not on Sanzu.

"hm? Kaburamaru?..." Sanzu whispered he looked at M/n "m/n d-did we win?" M/n softly smiled "yes we won, Muzan is dead" Sanzu had blood all over and so did M/n "I don't feel any pain...I guess I'm dying..." Sanzu says while looking at the sky.

"I'll probably die soon too. You aren't alone." M/n says holding Sanzu closely "No don't die...yet" Sanzu mumbled "I'm sorry I wasn't much use in the fight..." M/n says feeling guilty.

"No that's isn't true, please don't say that" Sanzu says quickly then M/n says "Do you remember how we first met?" Sanzu smiled while looking at M/n in the eyes, "Yea it was when we were kids right?" this made Sanzu shock that the male remembered him "mikey told me your actual last name and since you changed your last name I didn't really remember..." Sanzu nods in understanding.

"You treated me like a normal person after you saw the scars... you didn't think I was monster or treated me differently" Sanzu says while tears feel from his eyes as he smiled. "I enjoyed talking with you...and you made me happy you treated me like a normal boy"

"Your bottomless cheerfulness and kindness...has saved many people, so you should be proud. I would never...let anyone say otherwise" Sanzu finished saying then "HIC!" M/n cried out "Wahh! I'm so happy...I...care about you so much Haruchiyo!"

"Meals always tasted best together with you Haruchiyo!...Because you looked at me with so much affection and never judged me!"

"Haru please.. If we're reborn and were reborn as humans...can I be your husband!" making Sanzu cry as he hugged M/n "Y-Yes of course!" "if you agree too have me" "and this time I will make you happy...And protect you so you don't die!" M/n says.

But he was late Sanzu began to slowly close his light blue eyes which glowed one last time before it dull showing M/n he just lost the male he deeply loved. M/n cried as he pulled the male closer once more without wanting to let go, Sanzu was limped and when everyone began to run over they but then noticed M/n had also joined Sanzu.

Mitsuya and Kazutora screamed as tears fell from their eyes, they were trying to deny knowing they had also just lost their older brother, they ran towards the two and found no pulse, everyone could hear the pain in their screams as they had also lost their mother before.

Ran and Rindou couldn't believe they had just lost not just their teacher but their best friend, Ran and grabbed Rindou and hugged his younger brother and hugged the male tightly as he tried to ground not just Rindou but himself.

Giyuu and Sanemi couldn't believe all of their friends had died the two were struggling to keep their tears in.

Baji couldn't believe he just lost his childhood best friend, and neither could Mikey. Mikey laughed everyone looked but then saw Mikey crying never had anyone ever seen Mikey cry not once, Mikey couldn't stop crying "its just s joke right I-I can't lose Haru and N/N too" Baji was also crying, and he pushed some guys he didn't even give a fuck about and walked towards Mikey and hugged the male.

Now for those trio it would now be missing as they had lost a part of them once more. Soon world had gotten around and nearly everyone had showed up. Both Sanzu and M/n were in a coffin together as they couldn't pull the two apart.

Mitsuya, Kazutora and both Luna and Mana were there crying, Draken was trying to comfort Mitsuya but couldn't as he himself was also crying. Taiju was there as he couldn't believe to hear that he had just lost his friend as well.

Sanzu and M/n were young males who were deeply in love, but life was cruel and tried to separate the two but their love was stronger and the two both died in each other's arms and strong enough to keep them together.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲