Chapter 8

|No One POV|

M/n slowly opened his eyes and saw Sanzu cuddling into his chest, his hair shined from the light that came through the curtains, he looked so pretty, M/n blushed at the sight and took a picture and made it his wallpaper snice his lock screen was of his family and Rengoku and some of his other friends.

M/n slowly sat up to not wake the male up and went into the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for the day, he then order some food for both him and Sanzu he quietly looked through movies that were on Netflix and saw a movie he had wanted to watch it was called (Movie name) he turned the volume down.

He continued to watch the movie till he heard a knock on the door he quickly sat up and sprint to the door, but he was quite loud which woke Sanzu up who looked at the male confused and tired "M/n?" M/n looked at the white haired and smiled "I got food~" which made Sanzu nod confused but didn't question it.

M/n laid the food on the table and walked towards Sanzu who sat up to get something, M/n came across the male and just picked him up and sat him down on the couch and continued watching the movie and ate but he stopped when he noticed Sanzu wasn't eating "Eh? Aren't you going to eat?" Sanzu was shocked and slowly ate.

Once the two finished Sanzu packed the rubbish up while M/n tried finding another movie for the two to watch and also grabbed some more blankets and pillows. After he found a movie he had it ready to watch while Sanzu came back so M/n grabbed him and placed him in between his legs making Sanzu lean back onto his chest which made Sanzu blush, but M/n didn't see.

They continue to cuddle and watch movies till M/N realized Sanzu had fallen asleep he looked carefully at every detail on Sanzu face, But soon stopped snice he heard his phone ring "Hello~" he said then he hears "Hey aniki mum wants you to bring Sanzu over snice she wants me to invite the gang captains" "eh? Okay? I'll wake him up now bye" then he hangs up and waked Sanzu up "Sanzu wake up" "No~ I wanna sleep" M/n pouts and laid Sanzu on the couch to keep sleeping.

The two-coloured male walked to the owner's room and placed some clothes and stuff into the bag and a change of clothes he walked towards the sleeping male and shake him once more "I need you to get dressed into this" he said well handing the shorter male the change of clothes. Sanzu didn't question it and got dressed into the clothes he was given. After he was finished Sanzu was then lifted up from the group and woke up fully, he looked at the person who picked him up and tried to get down "eh m/n put me down!" he yelled trying to get out of the males' arms who didn't let go "Why?" "1 because I'm heavy and 2 I don't want to bother you!"

M/n looked at the male and smiled "1 You aren't heavy and 2 I want to now go back to sleep we are heading to mine and you're staying over snice mom said so, now let's go" he said and walked out the door carrying Sanzu and both their bags and locked the door and walked to his house not caring about the weird looks he had gained from people on the streets.

Once he was close by, he woke Sanzu up which worked, and m/n helped fixed Sanzu hair and mask while the male just blushed but then followed the male well walking to the Mitsuya household. Once they were at the door, the door was swing opened making Sanzu jump and hid behind M/n but then noticed it was an older woman who looked fairly young, she had the same colour eyes and hair as Mitsuya which made Sanzu guess this was both Mitsuya and M/n mother which was correct.

"My little Mochi!" she said and hugged the two colour haired male who hugged back and moved to the side to show Sanzu "Mum this is Sanzu, Sanzu this is mine and Mitsuya mum" Sanzu bowed while Mum just hugged Sanzu which made him tense but slowly relaxed and hesitantly hugged back.

Mum just moved out the way and let the two teenagers walk inside and place their bags in M/n room, once they entered they saw everyone in the living room laughing then they hear "ANIKI YOUR HOME!" it was both Luna and Mana who hugged the m/n then saw who was with there brother "wow who the pretty lady?" Mana asked making some of the others laugh and Sanzu blushed from embarrassment "Mana that's a guy" m/n correct Mana looked at Sanzu and quickly apologised "Sorry mister but you really are pretty" which made Sanzu blush but quietly said it was alright.