Chapter 16

|N One POV|

"Toman has arrived!! Everyone gather around!!!" Chifuyu yelled. Tenjiku and Toman were now face to face. "I've been waiting for you, hero." Kisaki said as he looked down at Takemitchy.

"That bastard, Kisaki. He's just standing there. He's that kind of guy." Chifuyu said. "It's as if we can't reach him unless we defeat Tenjiku. He's thought of this thoroughly, huh?" Chifuyu said as he looked at Kisaki.

"400 members of Tenjiku versus 51 members of Toman! How'll you handle this clear disadvantage? Do entertain us Toman!!" Izana said.

"You go first, Shion." Izana said and a guy with a tattoo on one side of his head came forward. "Today's forerunner will be me!! Former president of the Black Dragons, Tenjiku four heavenly kings Madarame Shion! Who will Toman send?!!" He yelled.

"Forerunner? What does that mean?" Takemitchy asked. "It's the S-62's infamous Ritual. They live' up the later battle by starting with a 1-on-1 fight." Yamagishi said.

"Woah, the delinquent nerd has spoken." Makoto said. "I see. Since I took the lead for today's battle, it should be me!" Takemitchy said.

"Come on, stop joking around Toman!! Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley not even one of your MVP's are around! And no one's around to be forerunner?!" Shion yelled. "Your opponent will be me." Pehyan said and stepped forward

"Pehyan-kun." Takemitchy said. "Today you're acting as president. So, step back." Pehyan told Takemitchy and looked back at Shion. "Tokyo Manji Gang acting 3rd Division Captain, Hayashi Ryouhei." Pehyan said.

"Whatever!! I can finish all of Toman myself." Shion said and got really close to Pehyan. "This 1-on-1 fight is important. The winning team will get a huge morale boost." Chifuyu said. "So, you realized why it is important, huh? Shion is Tenjiku's top 'mad dog'." Izana said, Everyone from Tenjiku started praising Shion and all that kind of stuff.

"You know, after all this time you were talking" Pehyan said before punching Shion knocking him out instantly "I don't get a single shit!!" He yelled his pupils completely gone.

Everything went silent real fast after that one punch. "For real?! Wait? It ended?" Takemitchy asked surprised. "Huh?!" All of Tenjiku yelled. "Taka-Chan said this before, 'Pehyan might be stupid, but in terms of strength he is above me'." Hakkai said. "Speak Japanese, you fuck." Pehyan said. "You entertain well, Toman!" Izana said.

-Time skip-

Takemitchy was about to get punched but Hakkai quickly slammed the guy into the ground. "Don't get distracted Takemitchy!" Hakkai said. "Let's make a pathway for Takemitchy!!" Angry yelled. Baji and Kazutora smirked and began knocking their shit up while they laughed like psychopaths (but they hot so its alright)

-after more fighting-

Muzan was at the fight and saw the two victims but was stopped when he saw a sharp stick being thrown at him which he barely missed. He looked up and saw a pissed of M/n making him confused how get here after all those beatings. Everyone then hear "MUZAN FUCKING KIBUTSUJI!" it was M/n voice everyone looked up to see the male holding his sword and how beaten up he was, but they did know was he was wearing a different uniform (Demon slayer uniform).

He then jump off the crate and fell but land on his feet and began walking towards the male and said, "You got a lot of nerves to try kidnap my sister, Kill my friends and mother and now you try to go after both my brothers!" making people shock.

"Wait M/n" Ran said but saw the sword "He's the real deal right?" he asked making Tenjiku expect his brother confused "That's the real demon king" Rindou say and M/n nods "Izana call the members back now" Ran says making Izana confused but then saw how serious it was, so he did "Aa~ the love hashiras is full of surprise... But you will die like the others" he smirked.