Chapter 14

|No One POV|

M/n and Sanzu had begun working out together and the two would rest with each other. Sanzu showed M/n his breathing style and sword and talked about how his breathing style works making M/n understand. They decided to rest for the day. M/n and Sanzu were watching movies and eating something, then a kissing scene happened making the males blush and looked away from each other.

M/n then looked at the white hair male and asked "c-can I k-kiss you?" and blush, Sanzu looked at the taller male and nod making M/n gain confidence and pulled Sanzu closer and made him sit on his lap. Sanzu and M/n slowly leaned closer till M/n pressed his lips against the other.

The two closed their eyes and began moving their lips. It was messy but the two didn't care they had enjoyed it. Their tongue twirled with each other and the two began fighting for dominant which Sanzu lost and M/n began exploring Sanzu mouth making him whimper.

The two pulled away and tried to catch their breathing M/n looked at the male and chuckled "your so cute Sanzu" "Haruchiyo" Sanzu said making M/n confused making Sanzu laugh lightly "call me by my name" Sanzu then smiled and lock lips with M/n who didn't mind and kissed back.

-Time skip and no they didn't fuck snice they need to walk-

"Mikey I'm here!!" Draken shouted. "Go wait in my room, Kenchin!" Mikey shouted back. "I met Takemichi and m/n just now, I'll bring them along alright?" "Okay!" Mikey said. "Woah..." Takemitchy said amazed.

"So, this is Mikey's house." Takemitchy said. "Right here." Draken said and walked up to a place that looked like some former garage. "This is Mikey's room." Draken told them. "OOo it's in a different building!" Takemitchy said. "That's pretty cool though." m/n said

"This was originally the garage, where Shinichiro-kun tinkered his bike all the time." Draken said with a smile. "I see." Takemitchy said. "Me and Mikey always came here and watched him work He never got tired I tell you." Draken said as all three of them walked inside.

"Woah!!! Mikey's room is so cool!!" Takemitchy exclaimed. "His stuff is kind of mature, isn't it?" Takemitchy said making M/n say "could have been his brothers and he wanted to remember him by his things" "M/n is correct" "I only own the bed." Mikey said. "Mikey-kun!!" Takemitchy yelled and let out a painful groan when M/n hit him on the back of the head. "It's still morning, don't be so loud!" Mikey said.

-SMALL TIME SKIP-

"I see... Kurokawa Izana, So it was him the other day." Mikey said as Draken did his hair 'EKKK this is just adorable to look at.' m/n thought. "Huh?! You met him?" Draken asked Mikey "Yeah!" Mikey said as he folded his arms. "So, he's Tenjiku's captain.."

"He was Black Dragon's 8th captain and now Tenjiku... Maybe he has a connection to Shinichiro-kun." Draken said. "Takemitchy and m/n, our discussion stays here." Draken told them. "Yes!" "Alrighty." "Shinichiro-kun is the founder of Black Dragons." Draken said.

M/n and Takemitchy just looked at him confusing the guy. "Huh? Shouldn't you guys be more surprised?" Draken asked. "No, I uh.. I was so shocked my voice..!" Takemitchy panicked. "Not really, sorry." M/n said making Takemitchy sweat drop.

"Well, anyways, the only people who know about this are me, Mikey and Baji. We decided to keep it as a secret, since Kazutora got into trouble with the Black Dragon." Draken says but Mikey then said "and also Sanzu" making Draken look at the confused "he does?" M/n then says "Wasn't he yours and Baji child hood friend or something?" Mikey nods

"So, the person who corrupted Black Dragon was the 8th captain. Kurokawa Izana!" Draken said. "Alright, I brought you guys' drinks!" Emma said and placed down the four drinks down "Kurokawa Izana, just who the hell is he?" Takemitchy asked himself.

My brother." Emma said shocking everyone. "Who?" Mikey asked. "Like I said, he's, my brother." Emma said. Mikey pointed to himself, and Draken looked at Mikey with the same confused look M/n and Mikey had.

"I'm sorry, but what?"