Chapter 10

"The pre-battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla... will now begin!!" Draken announced, making everyone stop speaking as Mikey stood before them.

"I'm glad to see you all here today! Tomorrow we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain!! Also... Baji had sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors!! That's Toman's policy!!" Mikey said as he looked down at everyone.

"Can I... just be a kid?" Mikey asked confusing everyone before he sat down as a weak smile plastered his face. "I don't want to fight Baji." He said before standing back up again and this time a bit more enthusiastic.

"So, here's my solution!! Lend me your strength, everyone!! Tomorrow, we're gonna crush Valhalla... and take Baji back!! That's how we fight our battles!!" He shouted, making everyone cheer, m/n smiled widely, and the love (platonic) Mikey has for his friendship with Baji.

Today was the day of the battle and there was a bunch of people. "Who are all these people?!!!" Takemitchy exclaimed as he looked around. "They're all spectators." Chifuyu answered. M/n was next to Chifuyu and Takemichi and heard their conversation.

"Toman versus Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo. This fight's caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo." Chifuyu said making Takemitchy nod in agreement "You got that right... Looks like nothing', but bad dues out here. "That's a lot of delinquents than." Y/n said. "Like, those two guys over there." Chifuyu said turning his head to two boys The Haitani brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrates in Roppongi." Chifuyu explained.

M/n eyes lightened up and he happily waved at the two who happily waved back m/n was earned a shock look from the two blondes "eh m/n-San how do you know them?" m/n looked at the two and smiled "I helped them train and we are friends"

M/n then walked away once he saw Sanzu and quickly walked towards the male and smiled widely "Sanzu" the white-haired male looked at the male and blushed sightly "Hi m/n" the two chatted till it began.

"You guys ready to throw down?!! Fighters!! Make your entrance!! Tokyo Manji Gang!!" The overseer, Hansen, announced and everyone apart of Toman walked through that big entrance thingy. "Valhalla!" The same guy announced and everyone from Valhalla arrived. "Hansen-kun! First off, I'd like to thank you for overseeing this fight today." Mikey thanked him.

"Hah. If this fight sucks, I'm kicking' all your asses." Hansen said with a grin. "Both teams' representatives, step forward!!" Another guy called out. And so, Draken and Kazutora stood in front of each other. "A five-on-five with your best guys... or an all-out melee with everyone...? Which will it be?" Hansen asked. "Valhalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide, Kazutora." Draken said

"Huh?" "We just have one condition! To rescue Keisuke Baji!" Draken told him and that seemed to hit a nerve. "If Toman wins this battle we will take Baji back. That's all there is to it!!" "Huh? Baji joined our gang on his own. There's no taking him back now!!" Kazutora said visibly pissed off.

"We're taking Baji back!! That's all there is to it!!" Draken snapped. "You fucker... think your hot shit?" Kazutora said as he clenched his fist. "Hey. Don't start punching just yet." Hansen said before getting Milly rocked in the face and just for good measure, he was also punched in the gut knocking the man out cold.

"Dam, what a lame ass. Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is all a game?" Kazutora asked as he showed the back of his jacket which had the same headless angel just like on their flag.

"We came here..." "Shall we begin, Mikey?!" Hanma asked, well more like shouted, but either or works fine. "...To torture you punks to death!!" Kazutora finished. m/n said good luck to the white haired and his two newly friends (Takemichi and Chifuyu). "Let's do this, Toman!!" All of Toman shouted as they and Valhalla charged at each other.