Chapter 2

|m/n POV|

I was once again siting alone on the rooftop eating my lunch and drawing Sanzu I smiled when I saw how I drew him "beautiful" I mumbled I then see someone sit next to me I quickly covered my book and saw it was the male who I had drown "Mind if I sit here" his voice was soft and quite I quickly shake my head I placed my book into my bag and continued to eat.

I saw Sanzu wasn't eating anything "aren't you going to eat?" I asked the male looked at me and shake his head "don't have any" I then shoved my bento into his chest and grabbed out a spear set of chopsticks; I saw how he look uncomfortable when taking his mask off, so I turned around.

I hear him mumble thank you I just giggled "no problem you didn't look comfortable" I waited for a bit till he taps my shoulder, so I turn around and see him wearing his mask once more, I saw the bento box still had some food "you can have it all" I say looking into his eyes 'eek so pretty' I thought.

I hear the masked male chuckle and picked some food up with the chopsticks I had him used, I watch him bring the food up to my mouth "Its not nice to waste food" I hear him say which made me blush.

I open my mouth for him to place into my mouth, he chuckles and place the food in my mouth, he kept feeding me tell everything was gone. I smile once I finished and see him look away.

"aren't you in Toman?" I asked looking at Sanzu, this made him quickly look at me "yea how did you know?" I giggled "My brother is the 2nd division captain and I'm friends with Draken"

|No one POV |

Sanzu was shocked at this information "eh Mitsuya?" he asked the m/n nods while chuckling, "yea I sometimes help them train" the two kept talking not even noticing the time or even the bell. M/n had noticed the "ekk We have skipped our classes!" Sanzu looks at the time "well fuck" he whispered "welp lets go home then" m/n says which the white-haired male nodded to.

Once they walked out the gate, the two hear "OI SANZU HURRY UP WE HAVE A MEETING!" it was Draken he then looks at me "you are also coming Aniki" (Draken also sees you as a brother figure) "eh why?" m/n asked looking at the taller male who just shrugs.

The blonde looks at Sanzu "quickly go to yours and go to the shrine" he then looks at m/n "I'll take you home and drive over to the shrine with you, snice Mitsuya is already at the shrine" the two just nod. M/n and Draken got to the Mitsuya household and m/n gets into his usual wear which did expose his chest, but he didn't mind it, this was an outfit he kind of enjoyed and grew comfortable in.

He then grabs his katana since he was going to train after, once he finished, he grabs his boots and place them on. Then he quickly said bye to his sisters and mum. M/n then jumped behind the taller male "lets goo" which Draken the speeds off and m/n began laughing.

"so, ken" Draken hummed to let the shorter boy know he was listening "how do you feel about my brother?" this made the blonde blush "eh- well" this the pink and green haired male laugh "Its fine if you're in love with him, you guys would make such a cute couple!" m/n exclaimed making Draken blush furiously "SHUT UP ANIKI!!" making m/n laugh even more.

Once they had gotten to the staircase of the shrine, they walked up the stairs and saw everyone "GET READY THE MEETING WILL BEGAN!" Draken voice echoed throughout the air. Draken was dragging m/n which surprised everyone expect a certain masked male.

Mitsuya was the first to speak "eh nii-san what are you doing here?" this made everyone lone at the two-colored head male and the 2nd division captain confused. Mikey was the first to speak "ehh he is your brother?" Mitsuya just nods while m/n just shrugs "no idea Ken just said" he paused for a bit then said, "you are also coming Aniki!" while posing and Deeping his voice making everyone laugh at your silliness.

Mikey then clicked his fingers "you're the one who trained Ken-chin and Mitsuya" you just nod, and he smiled "join the gang! I've heard your stronger than the two!" which surprised everyone. You looked at your brother and he just nod so you looked back at the dorayaki child "sure why not" and smiled which made Mikey smile "great!"

In the corner of your eye, you see Sanzu "eh Hi Sanzu!" and smiled at the male who blushed but waved back which surprised everyone even Mitsuya "eh you're the first one who wasn't glared at the male" your bother says

"Should have seen the two, having a conversation well M/n did most the talking but still!" Draken says which made everyone shocked expect you who tilted their head confused which Draken waved off.

-Time skip to the meeting-
(Its was the first the meeting in the anime so the moebius one)

'how cruel, that poor girl' you thought while covering your mouth after you heard what happened to the poor girl. After that everyone began yelling and shit for fighting moebius. Making you chuckle, after the meeting was over you walked over towards Sanzu and chatted with him or a bit and exchanged numbers.

The other captains come towards you, and one of the asked "why do you have that?" he says pointing at the katana "oh I just want to train with it" and smiled at the long black-haired male "Yea with that dangerous thing" Draken says you just rolled your eyes "Its not dangerous" you says while Mitsuya looks at you "what yes it is!" another male who had his eyes close and smiling "How is it dangerous?" "It's a long whip-like Nichirin sword that is pink in color" M/n says well Sanzu looks at you shocked "eh you have a Nichirin sword?" you just nod, the other captains were confused "eh why so shocked Sanzu?" Angry say "ah its just that Nichirin are hard to make snice the ore is quite rare these days" which makes everyone nod in understanding.

After learning everyone's name Mikey asked if they could see you use your sword which you smiled at "of course follow me then" you started running which surprised everyone expect Mitsuya and Draken how fast you were.

You made it to your training grounds and quickly went inside the house and brought out a huge robot which surprised everyone except Mitsuya "can you all stand over there please I don't want you to get hurt" you nervously say while pointing at the safe zone which they all agreed.

[What you did]

Everyone was really surprised at your work and flexibility, everyone then had to go home so he hoped on with Mitsuya and drive home well waving to everyone goodbye.

When it was only Sanzu and Mikey "looks like your crush finally realized you~" Mikey teased "shut up shortie!" well blushing furiously Mikey pouted but then soften his gaze on the white hair male "but I just hope you will be happy with him" after all Sanzu had always watched you from a far ever snice you guys were 4... but m/n didn't need to remember him as long as he can stand by your side he didn't mind, but he would still fight for your love.