Chapter 11

|No One POV|

[Time skip the meeting both Kazutora and Baji are in your division as your vice captains]

"Strike!" Hina said. "That was awesome Takemitchi-kun! You got a turkey!" She spoke. Takemitchy looked over to the chairs and saw m/n there. "Huh? What's up m/n-kun?" Takemitchy asked confused why he was here. "I was held at gun point, man I could have been with Sanzu now" M/n pouted making the other two sweet drop.

Hina nodded her head and turned to Takemitchy. "I totally suck at this." She said with a smile before grabbing a bowling ball. Takemitchy turned around and pinched the bridge of his nose so he wouldn't cry.

"What's wrong?" Hina asked. "Nothing at all." He spoke. "aww Mitchy is like a child he's too cute" m/n chuckled making Takemitchy frown but blushed and roll his eyes before turning back to Hina who was chuckling at the two friendships.

"Go!" She said and placed the bowling ball on the ground as it rolled. "Aw man...went into the gutter again." She said, "Your turn, Takemichi-kun." She said with a smile.

"You guys are such cute couples" m/n giggled as he watched the two be happy and deeply in love. "Watch this, Hina." Takemitchy said as he held the bowling ball. "My fourth strike in a row!!" He said and threw it at the same time as the guy next to him both making a strike. "Wowie!" Hina said with an impressed look on her face.

"We were totally in sync." Some half bald guy said with a grin. "Not bad." A girl who was sitting not too far from him said. M/n looked over and saw the male and sprinted and hugged the male "Hakkai!" the named male looked at m/n and hugged him "M/N!" this made the others very confused "Eh? M/n you know him/Eh? Hakkai you know him?" you nodded "Yea he's Takashi vice-Captain"

The girl with Hakkai looked at m/n making him tilt his head confusedly "How do you know Mitsuya and you're on first based name" you hear her say making you laugh "Of courses he's my younger brother" making her shock "WHAT!" Hakkai and m/n just nod "oh wow"

"My captain told me a lot about you" Hakkai said making Takemitchy look even more shocked than he was before. "Takemitchy close your mouth! A fly is gonna fly into it!" m/n called out to him making him close his mouth instantly. "We're bros from now on! Come over to my place!" Hakkai said to m/n and Takemitchy as he swung his arm around Takemitchy and m/n.

The two agreed "If you three are 'bros' now then I get to be an older sister to all of you." Yuzuha said. "Huh?! You're brother and sister?!"

-Time skip-

"We're almost to my house!" Hakkai said with a smile. "Hakkai...we're in trouble." Yuzuha said confusing everyone until they looked forward. A bunch of people in white uniforms with dragons on the back of it stood there with motorcycles. "Hanagaki and m/n... sorry, you'd better go on home." Hakkai said.

"Well, well, well." Someone said as they walked down the isle of guys. "If it isn't our young master, Hakkai!!" He spoke. 'why does he look familiar' m/n thought looking at the black-haired male "..Koko..." Hakkai said with a not so happy look.

"Hmm?! Who the hell are these jerks?" Koko asked once he noticed Takemitchy, Hina, and m/n. "I've seen those two before. He's Toman's First Division Captain, Hanagaki and 6th captain, Kanroji" Some guy with a mask said.

"There's Toman fuckers on our turf?!" Koko asked with a pissed off expression as a vein formed on his forehead. "You trying to fuck with us?!!" He shouted. "You're not leaving our turf in one piece, assholes."

"The whole zone is the Black Dragons's territory. If any other gang come swaggering in the boss instructed us to kill them. You know what that means, don't you? Hanagaki and Kanroji!! It means you're dead!!" Koko said and sticked his tongue out. "He's kind of hot not going to lie, but Sanzu hotter" m/n randomly said making everyone look at him which confused him "what?" Hakkai then nervously said "you thought out loud again m/n" making M/n blush "eh?"