Full Of Emotions

After a while of thinking Daisy finally decided to ask Bo what was wrong. She walked over kind of slowly and startled Bo, who got up and ran out of the hospital with baby blue eyes were almost in tears.

As Bo ran out of the hospital that’s when Jesse thought it was deeper Luke being in the hospital and more deeper than if he had gotten drunk and gotten into a fight at the Boars Nest; it had to be a girl.

Jesse told Daisy to stay at the hospital, and then he took off after Bo to find out what was really wrong. Getting in the pick-up Jesse started to track down Bo. “I only hope that boy of mine knows what he is doing and doesn’t get himself or the rest of us in trouble, or more of us in the hospital.” Jesse prayed for what seemed the billionth time that day, this time he prayed that everyone would be safe and that Luke would be awake when they got back to the hospital.

Bo was now letting out all of his emotions at his and Luke’s favourite fishing place, he was worried about Luke being in the hospital and was still quite heart-broken that Sarah-Beth rejected going on a date with him so bad. Ten whole years preparing to tell her and once she did, she shot him down faster than a hunter shoots down his target.

Bo lied down near the pond, slowly crying himself to sleep.

At the Hospital

Luke was still unconscious and Daisy was able to go into his room. Jesse hadn’t found Bo so he returned back to the hospital wishing Luke awake. Luke would know exactly where Bo was, it was like they had locators inside each other to track one another down. It seemed that one always knew where the other was.

Everyone but Bo was at the hospital. Luke had slowly started to wake-up and had stopped screaming hours before hand. The way Luke looked peaceful compared to what he had been since last night.  Daisy noticed movement under Luke’s eyelids and was getting excited. To Luke his eyes felt like they were being held down, but he felt his families presence, though he didn’t feel Bo’s. He wondered what was going on and he had to open his eyes up eventually, he had to show Daisy and Jesse just how strong he truly was.

After about 5 minutes of struggling, blazing blue eyes were looking up into her eyes. Luke was finally awake and it made Daisy so dang happy she started to cry. Overwhelmed with emotion, the Duke family was almost completed once again. Jesse thanked the lord for answering his prayer that Luke be alright, and now he only hoped that Luke had a hunch, hopefully a good one too.