Awoken

Daisy then went up to her uncle and whispered “Bo can hear us; I know Luke will be fine, but Bo doesn’t, we need to try to get him back to us Uncle Jesse.” All Jesse could do was nod and walk towards Bo.

“Beauregard, it’s your uncle here, please wake-up. Make a sign if you can hear us, please.” Jesse was happy at the sight he got; Bo twitched on the bed and moved his right arm. He was trying to wake up.

Judd had left the hospital after dropping Bo and Luke off and said he'd return later on that night; it had been eight hours since then and he had no clue what he had been about to walk into.

Just arriving back to the hospital, Judd hoped Bo was better, and that everything would go back to normal, so the he could tell Bo and Luke some good news about why he was fishing in this particular area. He walked into the waiting room with confidence and prayers that things would be well, but finding no one in the waiting room only built his confidence up even higher; built high enough that soon enough it would be burned down by fire.

He found Bo's room and saw Daisy and Jesse near Bo, but didn’t see Luke at all. “Maybe he had to go to the washroom” Judd thought. As he walked in to greet his family he turned around to see Luke being wheeled into the hospital room on a bed. The only thoughts that came to mind now were: “Oh god, what happened?!”

Judd needed things to be cleared up, so Jesse took him into the hallway to explain what had happened throughout the day. “Uncle Jesse that just isn’t good, poor Luke worried himself sick again! At least Bo is starting to wake-up and all but still. This isn’t good, this isn’t good at all!”

Judd and Jesse went back inside the hospital room; Judd went to sit at a chair near Luke, while Jesse went back to his usual spot near Bo, with Daisy sitting on the arm of the chair beside him. “Oh Uncle Jesse, I think he’s going to wake-up soon. Should I go get Doc Applebee?” “Sure Daisy, but only once Bo has woken up.”

I must return; they need me. LUKE needs me.” Bo kept repeating that exact sentence inside his head, hoping it would hopefully help him wake-up quicker; which it had, Bo could now see Jesse and Daisy staring at him; both of them with tears in their eyes.

Balladeer: Oh dear, Bo is awake now, but Luke was unconscious, when will this end?