The Search

Two weeks had passed and Bo still hadn’t returned. Luke was now out searching for his cousin and was looking in all the spots he figured his cousin might be; all the wrong places, Bo knew they would look for him in obvious spots that Luke knew of, and hid in spots less known of. Running out of options Luke went into town to get permission from Boss Hogg to go into Chickasaw County in case he had to cross the line to search for Bo, but Luke hoped that Bo still had enough senses as to not cross the line.

After getting the permission, Luke headed out searching near the County Line, hoping to find Bo.

At The River

Bo had lost a lot of weight from not eating properly or getting enough sleep. Bo was so exhausted from running he gave up on running away and let himself drop near the river. He was giving up; Bo hoped Luke would find him, there was no way he could walk to a spot where Luke would find him, not to mention he had expected Luke to look in all those spots more than three times by now. Luke had to be worried sick, but Bo knew that Luke would never give up his search to find Bo.

Bo had originally run away from everything and intentionally wanted to die, just to get away from love and injuries. He wanted to forget about his emotions, or let them sweep him away from this world. Now Bo only wanted his elder cousin to find him, he was scared of dying, scared of losing his family and them losing him. He wanted to return to everyone, and get over Sarah-Beth with his family and help Luke through his injuries, though he was probably a little late for that.

It took him two weeks to decide what was important to him; it took him almost dying for him to realize that you can get through anything if you work together; as a family. If he could Bo would walk to town or back home to save Luke the trouble of finding him out near the County Line, but poor Bo was way to weak.

Luke had been driving around in the General Lee searching for Bo along the County Line all morning, and decided he wasn’t getting anywhere. If Bo had ran inside the bush, Luke wouldn’t be able to see him driving around, he'd have to start searching by foot.

He searched for what seemed like hours, but had only been fifteen minutes. In those fifteen minutes Luke kept getting closer and closer to finding his younger cousin, closer to saving Bo's life.