Prologue: Author's Blab

What is up, biatches!

I have come to the deep conclusion after possibly several booktok Tik Toks, that I am addicted to mafia-based stories. This is probably why I can't write any other genre for the life of me.

So here I am, about to give ya'll what you want. A gang leader story. AGAIN. cos why the fuck not amiright?

This is another absolute work in progress featuring Selena Gomez (yay!) playing my current favorite character Aria. She's basically Skyler Brooklynn in a different font.

No, literally it's played by the same person.

Aria is a realist and very heavily traumatized. Not the usual introverted traumatized but instead is traumatized. I literally don't know how else to say it, she is extremely unhinged and this story features a lot of dark humor.

This story is loosely based on Strong Woman Do Bong Soon in terms of the situation being similar but there is a lot of triggering stuff.

This story does feature a lot of:
Swearing
Violence
Abuse
SA
Guns
Gangs
Weapons
And smut
A lot of smut (idk why I put that in the trigger warning section, some of ya'll are much in need of grass)

If you have read my other Gangleader book, it is a similar writing style with a more mature character (slightly). But I will be including a lot of mature themes which was not included in TGP.

Anyways, despite Xavier Dante being my always favorite ML, I have to introduce you to our new ML and residential cutie pie:

Calix Winters

He is in his mid-20s as is Aria herself and if someone can recommend me an actor for his role, I will love you forever and you will get a gummy worm from me 🥰

See you soon!