Chapter 29 Part 1- Trees

PLEASE READ!!: This is a very important thing I want you to read.

After this post there will only be TWO more posts! Only TWO. I was thinking about a sequel and everything so... Please tell me if you would or wouldn't like to see that. Thank you all!!

~~Blake's POV~~

Cameron's now kissing down my bare chest, and pulling at the hem of my boxers. He pulls them down slightly, but I put my hand on his, stopping him. He looks up at me. "What? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No... I just want our first time to be special, not cramped up in a camper with five others. Ya know?"

He sighs and rolls off of me, "Yeah... I guess your right.." He grabs his shirt before leaving the bunk.

"Hey, I didn't say you had to leave.." I whimper out, wanting so badly for him to come cuddle me. He just shrugs and makes his way to the front of the bus.

~~Cameron's POV~~

'Ugh! I'm literally so sexually frustrated I could kill. I haven't been able to have sex for months, not that I don't love having Blake as a boyfriend. I just love him so much I want to share that with him and get rid of this frustration that's building up inside of me.'

I walk out to the main room and see the rest of the guys, besides Danny (obviously he's driving). I take a seat next to Sam and put my arm over his shoulder, he just looks over to me and smiles. I smile back and turn my head to whatever show he's watching at the moment.

~~James' POV~~

When Cameron walked in I paid no attention, I was too caught up in Lexi. She was texting furiously on her phone, and every time I tried to butt in and ask her why she was typing so fast, but she would just shush me and tell me 'It's business.' I finally resulted to just looking over her shoulder and reading the texts myself.

{From: Blake}

I think he's becoming disinterested in me...

{From: Lexi}

How could you think that?!? He's absolutely in love with you! Head over heels!

{From: Blake}

I don't know, we were having a special moment, then I told him I wasn't ready and he ditched me in the bunk without saying anything else!

{From: Lexi}

Just ask him about it... Maybe your just overreacting...

{From: Blake}

Maybe... I just, I don't know I'll talk to you later about it okay?

{From: Lexi}

Of course :)

I quickly looked away as Lexi set her phone down beside her. 'What's going on with Cameron and Blake?'

~~6 Hours Later~~

(Night time)

~~Lexi's POV~~

I lay with my head on James' chest and close my eyes, ready for some sleep. Just as I'm drifting off I feel a slight buzz beside me, my phone. I pick it up and unlock my phone.

{From: Blake}

Hey remember that kid we used to go to school with?

{From: Lexi}

No. Be more specific :P

{From: Blake}

I can't remember his name, but he was a year or two older than us. I think you dated him for like a year or something. I can't remember his name though...

{From: Lexi}

... You mean that Tom guy?

{From: Blake}

Yeah! Him!

{From: Lexi}

Yeah... What about him?

{From: Blake}

Well I just so happen to have his number still in my phone... He moved to Michigan right? Well what if we meet up and what not?

{From: Lexi}

Yeah sounds cool! Let's text him tomorrow though, I'm gonna go to bed.

{From: Blake}

Yeah, okay. Night.

{From: Lexi}

Night :)

~~The Next Morning~~

~~Still Lexi's POV~~

I am currently laying on top of James, trying to get him to get up. He keeps refusing and pushing me off, but I got him to where he can't anymore.

"Please... Get off of me" He groans in annoyance. I shift myself so that I'm sitting on his back with my legs on either sides of him.

I lean down to his ear and whisper seductively, "I'll give you a surprise later if you get up..."

He jolts up, almost sending me flying out of the bunk. "I'm up!" I giggle at his weirdness and climb out of the bunk.

"Morning Lexi, I texted Tom a little while ago telling him what we're doing and such." Blake says following me- along with James- to the the kitchen area of the camper.

James looks at us confused. "Tom?"

"Lexi's old lover," Blake coo's then makes kiss-y faces at me. I punch him in the arm and he instantly stopped and rubs his now hurting arm.

"James you have nothing to worry about I'm totally over him, and besides we only dated for like a year. It wasn't anything serious..." I say trying to calm his jealousy.

"Anyways..." Blake begins. "I texted him and he says that he's in Glen Arbor, Michigan. Which, I think anyways, is where we're headed... right?"

"Yep." I confirmed.

"Okay, well he says that if it's okay with Danny we can go hang out with him when we get there."

I nod my head. "When are we getting there anyways."

"In about an hour!" Danny yells back to us. "And hey, that Tom kid, you can go with him to hang out or whatever, but Sam's going with you!"

I storm up to where he is in the drivers chair. "What? Why?!?"

"Because I don't want you guys left alone."

"Why can't James go?" I almost scream back.

"Because James and I have plans to fish when we get to the cabin. No if, ands or buts about it. Sam's going with you end of discussion." He looks at me with a warning full glance and go sit on the couch. James follows me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"So... Tell me more about this Tom guy..."

I let out a heavy sigh, "About a year or two-and like I said we dated, but it was nothing serious- we were together, but he broke it off because he was moving to Michigan. And because Blake's a creepy fucker, I guess he kept Tom's number." I say looking in Blake's direction with a grin on my face.