Chapter 11- Loveotomy

L-Lexi

J-James

L- ‘What why?’

J-‘Its just not working out for me anymore :/‘

L-‘But you said you wouldn’t do this to me….’

J-‘I lied.’

L-‘Im glad your taking this so lightly.’

J-‘Yeah, well I have someone a lot better anyways. I’ve had them for a while and its going better that you and I did.’

I put my phone in my pocket and opened up my curtain. I had had enough. I got out of my bunk and went to the living area. I wasn't surprised to find James sitting there on his laptop. I stood in the hallway tears in my eyes. 

“Lexi, whats wrong?” I heard Danny say. It was only then that James looked up. 

“Oh, hey Lexi. I wanted to talk to you..” He moved his laptop over and stood up walking towards me, he tried to reach for my hand, but I moved it away. 

I lifted my hand, and slapped him. He stumbled back a bit. I heard Danny gasp, and look at us in shock. 

“What was that for?”

“For cheating on me!” I said. Tears were streaming down my face. James’ face turned to confusion. I looked over to Danny who looked pissed, I honestly felt scared for James. 

“What are you talking ab-“ He didn’t even get to Finnish his sentence, Danny was up and pinning him to the wall.

“I got your texts, and you made it very clear that you had someone else way better than me.” By now everyone else had made there way to the living area too (Cameron, Sam, Blake, and Ben.)

Danny threw James to the floor and was about to hit him. “Wait.” Sam yelled out.

“What?” Danny growled out. James hurriedly got up, and stood behind Sam and the rest of the guys.

Sam motioned over to James telling him to speak. He cleared his throat. “Lexi, I couldn’t  have sent you those messages. I left my phone at the hotel by accident… I swear to God I am not cheating on you.” He looked at me with begging eyes. It actually made sense I mean why would he be saying this if he didn't want me anymore? Wait, unless he was playing with my emotions. He wouldn't do that though.

Danny got up and was trying to get through the rest of the guys. “Danny, stop.” He looked at me surprised, but backed off.

“James…” He stepped away from Sam. “I’m sorry..” I looked down embarrassed for thinking that about James.

He wrapped me in a hug. “I can see how you thought those things. I just don’t know what kind of sick person would take my phone and say that stuff.”

I pulled away. “What are you going to do without a phone?” 

“Oh, Im having to phone company shut that one off, and I’m getting it replaced. I had the order placed in Kansas City, so we can just pick it up there before the concert.” He said very matter-of-factly. 

I let out a quiet, “Oh, and I’m sorry for.. ya know hitting you..” I let out a nervous chuckle. 

“It’s fine Lexi, lets go to the back area and play some games.” He said excitedly. I could feel Danny’s gaze. 

“Go get the stuff set up I’ll be back in a second.” He shook his head knowingly and went to the back room.

“Danny, I’m sorry of all of this happened. I didn't know it was someone else messaging me on his phone, I hope your not really mad at me.”

“It’s fine Lexi, now go play your games with James. Were going to be stopping in about and hour or so for food, but were gonna have to sleep on the bus tonight, okay?”

“Okay.” I smile and skip my way past the others who were now on their phones. I open the door to the back room and am immediately attacked with a kiss. I pull away looking at James before closing the door with a smirk.

A/N- sorry if the chapter was rushed and short. Please tell me what you guys think and give this story a vote to show your love :)