Chapter 1- A Prophecy

'Walking down the hall I see a door. I clutch Fearless my stuffed bear as tight as I can. Screams emitted from the room, I whimper a little as I see figures moving beyond the almost closed door. I can only see through the crack of the door. I put my ear up to the crack, as soon as I do the door opens and I gasp and squeal.

There stands my step father. Hand raised high. My little six year old eyes widen as I see the stained liquid that covered his hand. Blood. I start backing away and try to run, but he's too quick. He grabs me and pushes me to the ground. Not only am I terrified, but I'm crying as well.

He's standing above me and takes his belt out from the loops of his pants. The smile on his face grows to fear and he drops to his knees and starts to shake me..

"Lexi... Lexi"

His voice becomes quicker and louder.

"Lexi.."

"Lexi!!"

My eyes snap forward and i shoot up. I look around in panic and feel wetness on my face. I look to my bedside. There sits Danny, James and Ben. They all look worried.

"Lexi, are you alright?! You were screaming and thrashing in your sleep.." Ben stated then trailed off at the end.

"Yeah guys, I'm alright. Just another bad dream.." I said as the dream came back to me. I whipped the tears from my eyes and pulled the covers off of me.

Danny chuckles, "If you dont stop having these night terrors, your gonna end up sleeping with one of us."

"I'm sure all of you would hate that." I said, getting from the bed and walking over to the bathroom.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind.." James says jokingly.

I blush.

You see I've had a crush on james since I was 15 which doesn't seem that long ago since I'm only 16 now, but to me it is.I know he's older than me, but only by six years. I also know that he will never like me the way that i like him. He would never want a person like me anyways...

"James, you're funny.." I say sarcastically, "But will you all please get out. Im going to hang out with Blake today and I need to get ready!" I huff out.

Blake was my good friend. We had first started hanging out over the first summer that I came to live with my uncle Danny. Blake lives with his foster parents, but they dont give a crap about him. So when Danny and the rest of the gang go out on tour, we usually bring him with. The thing is though is that Blake is 18.. meaning Danny doesn't like that im friends with him. He's openly bi, and gets bullied at school, but thats what im for. Though im younger I still protect him.

Danny goes to but in when Ben starts, "Blake and Lexi sitting in a tree.."

I walk over to them and slap Ben's

arm. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For being a jerk."

"Well you know you like him.." He spits out.

By now Danny has left the room. "Well what if I do what are you to do about it?" I say jokingly. I see James' face distort into a look of sadness and grief as I say that. But why? He doesn't like me... or does he?

'Get that silliness out of your head, he would never like someone as fat and ugly as you.'

"Oooh, I'm telling Danny!!" Ben says, and before I can say something he's already running down stairs to go tell him.

I sigh, but blush as I realize it's only me and James in my room now. "So..." he starts, "Do you really like Blake..?" His eyes are at the floor as he sits at the bottom of my bed.

"Psh... Why would I like Blake? We're good friends, but we're not that good of friends." I laugh as i stalk over to my dresser.

"Oh... thats good." He says quietly.

"Wait.. why is that good..You dont like him do you??"

The sadness started to overwhelm me as I felt a tear slowly slide down my cheek.

a/n- I couldn't resist uploading this... I know I'm supposed to wait, but I decided.. why the hell not?! so here it is I hope you like it. please vote and comment for more chapters!!! :))))