Chapter 29: Uniltaron

Hi! Here is the continuation with Delane's dream hunt. Feel free to vote, if you liked it, or to comment.

Litya's point of view

Later on,

After meeting the little Sylwyn  whose face looked very much like her mother, but with the curious look of her father, I went to meet Misoka. The latter seemed to be sitting, silent and observing the clan with curiosity.

Me: Hello. You are Misoka, if I am not mistaken?

The latter came out of his thoughts and turned to me, smiling. Strange...He reminded me a lot of Tsylan

Misoka: Yes. And you?

Me: My name is Litya, daughter of Etsa. I have just returned from a long journey. Are you related to Tsylan?

He stared at me, surprised.

Misoka: Uh... No. Why not?

Me: Nothing. I just thought you have some resemblance to him.

Misoka: I don't think so.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Me: Nothing. Maybe I was imagining things. Why are you interested in the clan?

Misoka: Well...we don't know much about the Ikran riders. And from what we know, you will be specialized in this field. Which I can confirm, based on my observations. However, I would like to know more about the clan.

Although her eyes were different, her sparkling look of curiosity reminded me too much of Tsylan and Twaly. The look that had captured my heart, when I first met him. And it was still working, feeling it beat inside me again, the flame starting to reignite. I could feel my cheeks blushing, as if I was back to that time before Neytiri came into his life.

Misoka: Are you okay?

Me: Yes...Just...

Misoka: Yes?

Me: Nothing important. So, you want to know more about our tribe?

Misoka: Yes, we know quite a lot, especially with Dr. Augustine's team. But we don't know much about the other clans yet.

Me: I can always talk about ours.

Misoka smiling: Thank you, that's nice.

I returned it, curious to know more about this strange young man. And who knows, maybe I could finally move on?

So, I stood up and beckoned him to follow me, starting to walk towards him and tell him about our clan, especially his role in the history of the First Toruk Makto, linked to our headbands. However, when we crossed Tsylan when he went to the cliff, to join Txon, his Ikran, we greeted him and that gave me the opportunity to compare the two characters. And this confirmed my first observation. What was the link between them?

Tsu'tey's point of view

Me: You should take more distance from him, Lutsey.

Lutsey: It is not you, nor my parents, who will decide my fate!

I hissed in frustration at his stubbornness

Me: You are ready to endanger the stability of the clan, just for selfishness?

She looked me in the eyes, with an annoyed look. Then, she came closer to me, staring at me without flinching.

Lutsey: No one will decide my fate. Not even the clan, Tsu'tey. And so should you.

I looked at her, stunned, asking her for more clarification with my eyes

Lutsey rolling her eyes: Are you blind again? You think I don't see what's going on between you and Delane?