13

"Hell yeah!! Creative Tech!!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he hurried in the classroom.

Creative Technology class was literally all about robots and building stuff.

"It's nice that we're in the same class again!" Taehyun said.

"Yeah! And I love this class too!" Beomgyu said, jumping up and down just because he's happy.

"Yeah! I love it here too!" Seungmin was also jumping up and down from happiness.

"Ok, you two." The teacher said, coming in from behind them while laughing. "Sit on down, there's assigned seats."

Looking at the board, Beomgyu, Seungmin, and Taehyun all made sad noises as they all sat at separate tables.

But god was on their side. "You know what, since no one is here at the moment, I'll switch your seats.." he switched names around the digital seating chart. "Next to each other!"

Happy cheers filled the room as Taehyun and Beomgyu sat next to each other with Seungmin right across from Taehyun.

The room was slowly filled as more students entered and sat down. The lesson will now begin.

"Since it is the first day, we will first get used to the room!" Their teacher says, his eyes landing over at the tables behind everyone. "Those tables are where we will gather materials" he said.

He then made everyone get up and walk around the room with him. It indeed was a very big room as well.

"Here, these are the computers where we will do some technology research or coding if you all know what that is." He then turned towards a door. "Here is the door to Mr. Lock's room. He can help out whenever I'm not here."

After the little tour, everyone goes back to their seats.

"Alright, now we begin our first lesson. Learning the parts of bob! Our baby robot!" He plays a video to show what the lesson is about.

The video was actually pretty boring compared to how he made it sound like. When the builder showed how bob moved, everyone started cooing at the screen, being absolutely stunned by how cute the robot was.

"Ok, now we will practice coding. I will give you a number and you go to that computer." He then gives everyone a number based on where they are sitting.

"What's your number?" Taehyun asked.

"I got seven. How about you?" Beomgyu responds.

"Eight. Seungmin?"

"Nine!" Seungmin exclaimed.

The three giggle, happy to be next to each other. That means they can work together, help each other out, do projects together, everything together.

There was also someone next to Seungmin. A shy young boy who we will not name because the author can't think of one.

But anyways, the boy is feeling a bit left out. The only time he is capable of talking to the 4 is when they all have to talk about something together, or just talk to Seungmin when it's a partner discussion thing.

Though that hasn't happened quite yet.

"Oh! That's the bell! Everyone, have a nice day and I'll see you all Friday!" Their teacher waves goodbye as everyone leaves the room.

"That was nice, anyways what class do you guys have next?" Beomgyu asked.

"Hmm.. I have Art." Taehyun said.

"Oh? Same here." Beomgyu states.

"Oh wow, what a coincidence. We chose all the same courses."

"I know right!" The two walk to Art together. "Wait. What teacher?"

"Hmm.. please say you have Mr. Seo.."

"Fuck- I have Mrs. Seo.." Beomgyu frowned.

"Really..?" Taehyun pouts.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. I also have Seo." He laughs and pushed Taehyun inside with him.

Taehyun sighed in relief and punched Beomgyu playfully. "Mean."

"I know!" He giggles. "Let's sit together over here!" Beomgyu said, pointing at the back tables with high stools.

Taehyun nods and they walk there together.