26

"Bruh, you seriously need to stop." Jeongin said, pushing Seungmin away. It shocked him when Seungmin stopped holding his arm.

"Sorry.." Seungmin said.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows, frowning just slightly so it was unnoticeable. "It's.. fine." He was a little upset Seungmin listened to him.

They were sitting on a swan boat together. This swan ride was a roller coaster on a swan. Taegyu went on one as Seungin went on another. Right now, Taegyu are behind them. But they aren't close enough to hear each other.

"Hyunnie~ look! The water is changing colors~" Beomgyu pointed out his favorite part of the ride.

"So pretty~" Taehyun chuckles.

Back to Seungmin and Jeongin, the air was tense and awkward. They hated this. Slowly, Jeongin moved his hand on top of Seungmin's, making the later flinch.

"I'm sorry too." He whispered. "You can cling onto me as much as you want."

Seungmin shook his head. "No, you get annoyed by it. Even though I was.. trying to annoy you, I don't like you looking like that towards me." He said.

"Ah. Well. To be truthful, I love it when you do that." He confessed. Seungmin's eyes widen as he looked at Jeongin straight in the face.

"Really?!" He exclaimed. Jeongin just nods. He smiled widely and side hugged him. "Then, may I do this all the time?"

"Not all the time, silly. You have to know when it is and where it is a good time to hold me. Like, for example, in public is not a good time. But when we are privately hanging out then, sure." Jeongin explained.

"Ohh. Ok!" Seungmin smiles. "From now on, I won't do it in public." He promised.

"Good boy." Jeongin pats his head. "You're like a little puppy." He giggles.

"SoOo?" Seungmin said in a mocking tone.

"So? You're cute." Jeongin states.

"Cute? No, you." Seungmin did the uno reverse.

"Hey, you're cuter."

"No, you."

"You are."

"You."

"You!"

"Youu!"

"Youuu!!"

They continued to throw 'you's at each other until the end of the ride.

Minutes later, Taegyu finished the ride as well.

"That was fun! Did you two have fun?" Beomgyu asked the two.

"You are cuter!"

"Definitely you!"

Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at each other then at the two fighting over who's cuter.

"Let's just say I'm cuter and go on with that, shall we?" Taehyun said, cutting in between the two.

Seungmin and Jeongin stared blankly at him. "Nah Beomgyu's cuter."

"Yeah, definitely." Jeongin grabbed Beomgyu's wrist. "Right, Gyu?"

"U-Uhm.. right!" Beomgyu squealed.

"Yes, you're right. Now let's go on that ride next!" Taehyun said pointing up at a big watchtower that shows the entire place.

"Woah! The lookout tower!" Beomgyu excitingly points up.

"Ohh! And then we can find out which rides we wanna go on next!" Seungmin said.

"Let's go then!" Jeongin grabbed Seungmin's wrist and pulled him towards the watchtower. Taehyun did the same with Beomgyu.

As they stepped into the watchtower, they got into the seatbelts and waited for the ride to go up.

"Weee! So fun." Seungmin exclaimed as the tower was going up.

Soon, it reached the top. "Hey guys, I just realized something." Taehyun said all of a sudden.

"Hm? What?" Beomgyu asked.

"There aren't any people on that side of the amusement park!" He states, pointing to the left.

"Ehh? Is the right side more popular? Because there weren't much people when we got here either." Jeongin said.

"True that. Maybe with the small amount of people, everyone just decided to go on those rides." Seungmin guesses.

"Then why don't we go on the right side since no one is there? Maybe the people who operates those rides are getting bored with no one there." Beomgyu suggests.

"Alright, we'll go over to that side when this ride ends." Taehyun said.

The ride slowly began to go down. Once the doors open, they run out and make their way over to the right side of the amusement park.

"Hmm, yep, no people at all. It's like it's deserted." Taehyun said.

"Yeah, where even are the operators?" Jeongin questions.

They were looking around the place to find any workers. It was weird how all the rides were turned on and working, but none of the operators were operating them.

Well that explains why everyone's on the other side.

"Guys, I think we should just head back over there. This place is like a ghost town." Seungmin said.

"Yeah, let's go back." Beomgyu pulls on Taehyun's arm. "I want ice cream now."

"Anything for you~ Let's all get ice cream!" And with that, the 4 boys head off to go grab some ice cream on the left side, not noticing the black smokey figure in the shape of a human body watching them from behind.

And you gotta remember that none of them are dating.