40

A few days later, Jeongin goes and does this.

"SEUNGMIN!! GET OVER HERE NOW! EMERGENCY!!" He shouts over the phone.

"Uhhh ok? But what for-"

"LIKE HURRY?! PLEASE?!" He hangs up.

He was pacing back and forth in his tiny home as he was waiting for Seungmin to show up.

For 2 whole days, he had to endure Sookyu flirting with Seungmin. He couldn't take it anymore. Today is the day that all ends! Only problem was him being so nervous not knowing if Seungmin liked him back or not. So he called him over for an 'emergency'.

"God.. I hope this works.." he mumbles to himself.

The doorbell rings, indicating that Seungmin has arrived.

He opened it straight away and dragged Seungmin inside, up the stairs, straight into his room, and shoved him on the bed.

"Innie, you good? You are shaking.." Seungmin states.

"Yeah no, of course I'm not. But I'm about to ask you a serious question." Jeongin stood his ground.

Seungmin looked up at him in confusion. He carefully scanned him up and down to see if there was something from his body language that he could find out.

He smirked once done. "Is the emergency that you've fallen for me?" He asked.

"NO!! IT IS NO- wait. Actually, yes it is." Jeongin calmed himself, taking the chance. This was actually better than what he had planned since Seungmin brought it up. Not him.

"Does that mean you wanna go out on a date with me?" Seungmin smiled.

A good sign. "Yes, I do." Jeongin looked away embarrassingly.

Seungmin got up from the bed and inched closer to Jeongin, hugging him from the neck. "I'd loved to." He chuckles.

"THANK GOD!! And here I thought you've fallen for Sookyu.." Jeongin sighed, relieved that Seungmin liked him and not that flirty loser.

"Why would I fall for a guy I just met? I'm not Beomgyu." Seungmin chuckles.

"Well it seems like that idiot brother of his is just the same!" Jeongin groans. "If he wasn't Beomgyu's brother, I would've just snapped his neck off!"

Yeah, Jeongin hates his gut. He. Tried. To. Steal. Jeongin's. Man.

Words of wisdom right here, if someone steals something from you, steal it back. (Lel, wut am I saying.)

"Sooo, any idea where and when the date will take place?" Seungmin asked, tilting his head because he totally knows Jeongin will die from his cuteness.

"Yeah, yeah but hold on. I need to text the groupchat." Jeongin pouts, taking out his phone.

"Hm?"

-
5 idiots on earth

I.N:
GUYSS!!!

Gyu🧸:
hEllo

Tyun🍓:
Yeah?

Suckkyu:
Hi hi

I.N:
I have an announcement to make
Seungie you do too

Seungie🐶💕:
What is it?

I.N:
We are dating now.
So stop flirting with him
Ahem

Seungie🐶💕:
Yeah
We're dating

Gyu🧸:
Ok!
That's greatt news 🤩
Now you don't have to bother
me anymore 😐

I.N:
I don't bother you
I entertain you 😚

Tyun🍓:
Ew
Back off

I.N:
It's just an emoji 😔

Tyun🍓:
🤷‍♂️
-

"Heh, ok! Let's go on our date now!"

"Nice! Ok! I'll go get ready!"

At Beomgyu's house, Beomgyu and Sookyu sat on the couch, reading the messages from their friends.

'They're dating now? Oh.. what a bummer..' Sookyu looked down at his shoes, not bothering to send another message.

Beomgyu was giggling as he read messages between him and Taehyun.

They really can't last long without the other, cause now that they're separated by houses, they've been texting each other the whole day.

But of course it won't last any longer as Beomgyu checked the time. "Woo! It's almost time for work!" He then left the couch and ran up to his room.

Sookyu just say there and stared at the floor blankly.

Beomgyu's step mom already left. Before flower dad and musical dad left, Beomgyu showed them the recording of them drunk asses making out on the table with Taehyun's parents cheering for them.

They were so embarrassed that they apologized 1,000 times. But in their hearts, they could only squeal from enjoyment.

Right then and there, Beomgyu told them to "just hurry up and date already if you're going to be staring each other's faces!" which was because it took 5 minutes and would've lasted longer if Beomgyu didn't stop them.

And guess what? They did :)

But not everyone's love lives are happy ones. You may think that Sookyu fell in love with Seungmin by love at first sight. But actually, he has loved Seungmin quite some time, behind the scenes.

Remember those love letters from middle school? Those were all from him..