18

(Somethings off.. and all I did was read another story 🥹)

It is officially the first Friday of the school week. The two was happy to recall this first week of meeting each other. Brought happy thoughts to them.

"Hyung, I'm gonna go to my house to change."

"Wait, but didn't you give me clothes? Why don't I give you mine?" Beomgyu pointed at his closet.

"You're taller than me by an inch and wear baggy clothes. They're gonna be too big for me."

"Pfft, shortie."

"Wha- hey!" Taehyun glared.

"What? You did this to yourself." Beomgyu chuckles as he stepped away from Taehyun and into his closet.

He then got out of the closet with a bunch of clothes in his hands. "Oh? Did the Choi Beomgyu just come out of the closet?"

"Yeah I did! Anyways, find one that fits." He said, placing the clothes on the bed. (Beomgyu didn't get Taehyun's joke)

"Ooook, but don't say I didn't warn you." Taehyun smirks.

Beomgyu just rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom to change in his own clothes.

After changing, he came back out to find Taehyun. "Taehyunie?" He looked around.

Taehyun comes out of the closet. He was wearing Beomgyu's favorite hoodie. "Done."

"Gasp. Is that my favorite hoodie?" Beomgyu looked at his precious white fluffy hoodie on Taehyun.

"Oh is it now?" Taehyun lifts the hem up, showing his tummy. "Guess I should take it off then."

"Are you being yucky with me, child?" Beomgyu raised a brow.

"Ehh? Am I?" He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? I am just eleven." He held his hands up in surrender.

"Exactly why Beomie does not want anything happening from you!" Beomgyu then ran away. In his mind, all he could think about was how cute and tiny Taehyun looked in his oversized hoodie that was even more oversized for Taehyun.

Taehyun giggles and takes the hoodie off, changing into something else. He then hurries down the steps, following after Beomgyu.

"Here, I changed. I'm not a ball of floof anymore." He states, holding his arms out to his sides.

"Good! Because if you ruined it I will literally end you." Beomgyu huffed.

Taehyun laughs and pats Beomgyu's head. "I'll make breakfast before we go." Beomgyu nods.

Just like last time when they had slept at Taehyun's, he made eggs and sausages with maple syrup on top.

It is quite tasty if I say so myself, try it.

After they ate, they had 2 hours to spare since they somehow woke up earlier than expected without knowing until after breakfast.

"I gotta go grab my bag from my house, then we can hangout for a bit." Taehyun said, opening up the front door. The two step out.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Beomgyu said while waving. Taehyun nods and walked across the street to his house.

As Taehyun had left, Beomgyu heard glass shatter from behind him. He quickly looked back to see what in the heck is wrong with his house.

There he saw the black smoke again, coming straight at him.

He yelped and closed the door. From the door's window, he could see the black smoke hit the door and dissipate.

Hesitantly, he opens the door again since he didn't know if the black smoke is still there, and he is literally standing outside.

Taehyun was there behind him now since he only grabbed his bag. "Beomie hyung. Why are you outside? Were you waiting for me?"

"Uhh.. I-I don't know?" He lied.

"Silly. Come on, it's chilly out here." Taehyun chuckles, patting Beomgyu's back so they can enter faster.

Once inside, they chill on the couch for a while. "We should play a round of that game from yesterday!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Good idea. Or, you know, we could get to know each other more?"

"Hmm.. well that game can wait for the weekends.. but getting to know each other can also wait for the weekends.. hmmmmm..." Beomgyu thinks.

"I just don't wanna play- eheh." Taehyun looks at the ground.

"Hmmmm.. ok! Then let's talk." Beomgyu swings his legs in tiny.

"Perfect. Have you ever been attracted to boys?" Taehyun asked. Beomgyu froze.

"Uhh.. mhm yes.." he pouts. "But I don't think I'm supposed to.."

"What? Why not?"

"My parents said that's weird. Even some kids at school think it's nasty. They just want me to like girls."

"Well, I guess I'm weird and nasty then." Taehyun shrugged.

"You're attracted to boys too?" Beomgyu questioned. Taehyun nods. "Oh. Well try not to have a crush on me then." He giggles.

"What makes you think I will?" He raised a brow.

"Trust me. I'm easy to fall for." Beomgyu flipped his nonexistent hair.

Taehyun just smiled while shaking his head. "Well, bet you'll fall for me first."

"No you."

"Wanna bet?"

"Bet."

The two glare playfully at each other before laughing and getting up to leave for school.

Who do you think will fall first?

"Nah but I bet you will."

"Taehyun! Why are we even thinking about this again?"

"Uh, because we are horny."

"Tae?!"