20

"Hyung, that person over there thinks you're cute." Taehyun said, pointing at a wall with no one there. Beomgyu looks over and as he does, Taehyun walks over to that wall, standing there with his arms out like a penguin.

"T-Tae? Aha." Flustered Beomgyu walks over to him. Taehyun held his arms out for a hug. Beomgyu hesitated for a bit before engulfing Taehyun into that hug.

The two were behind the school. A month has already passed which is a very huge time skip.

"S-So.." Beomgyu starts, still a bit flustered from what Taehyun said. "You gonna keep complimenting me?"

"Yep." Taehyun said with a huge amount of confidence plastered on his face.

Beomgyu covered his face from being shy. Taehyun was still hugging him. "Taehyunie.."

"Yes, my Gyu?" Taehyun smiles.

"Where did you gain all this confidence??" He squeaked, hiding his face closer to Taehyun's chest.

"In my head." He states.

Beomgyu pouts, looking up. "Hyunnie."

"Aha, I'm sorry. It's because I told myself I'm literally the most handsomest human on earth." (Meaning he can charm anyone he wants)

"Eh??" Beomgyu looked dumbfounded.

Taehyun ruffles his hair while giggling and slips away from the hug. "Come on, let's go home." He says, holding Beomgyu's hand now.

"Which home?" Beomgyu asks.

"Taehyunie's home." Taehyun says, swinging their arms.

"Ok."

Let me explain what has happened for the past month.

The two had gotten even closer than how close they were for that first week. They always hangout and they always work together at Taehyun's job, meaning it is Beomgyu's job too.

They practically know each other's secrets and their favorite things in life and even their ideal types. Let's just say Taehyun wasn't expecting Beomgyu to say "I like a person for who they are, not for a certain aspect or individuality.."

Somehow in just a week, they fell for each other. Taehyun knows this for a fact, so he's been flirting with Beomgyu lately.

But Beomgyu on the other hand does not know what love is or what he is feeling for Taehyun. He thinks he just adores the other because of how Taehyun is like. He also knows that every time Taehyun flirts with him, he feels his heart is about to jump out of his chest.

Another thing, Beomgyu hasn't seen that black smoke thing ever since the front door incident. It completely disappeared.

"You good?" Taehyun asked as he noticed Beomgyu being real quiet.

"Yeah.. just thinking." Beomgyu responds.

Taehyun nods and puts an arm around Beomgyu. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Well, we've literally been getting to know each other for the past month, so I can probably tell you everything about you. So I think we should go out and do something fun."

"Really? Like what?" Taehyun asks.

"Mm.. arcade?" Beomgyu suggests.

"Hell yeah! Oh and, just because, what is my favorite color?" Taehyun questions, quizzing Beomgyu.

"Yellow."

"What is my favorite food?"

"Ugh.. seafood.."

"Haha, now what's my favorite song?"

"Every single Twice song!" Beomgyu giggles.

"Hehe, correct!" Taehyun loves Twice.

The two are now at Taehyun's house. They enter together and place their bags away.

Taehyun makes them something small to eat before they leave for the arcade.

"Here you go~" Taehyun sings, giving Beomgyu the food. He made pigs in a blanket; a mini hotdog with puff pastry dough and powdered sugar on top.

"Thank you!" Beomgyu smiled. Taehyun also gave him some dipping sauce with that. Honey mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup mixed together.

(It's not bad, trust me.)

Taehyun then sat next to him with his own plate of these appetizers.

"These are really yummy." Beomgyu said, munching on his piggies.

"Of course. I made them." Taehyun responds, matter-of-factly.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes from the response. "You've gained quite the ego." Beomgyu states. "I should probably stop complementing your cooking."

"You should. Instead, complement my looks?"

"So you can gain an even bigger ego? Nah." Beomgyu squints as he imagines Taehyun checking himself out in the mirror every morning thinking how handsome he is.

Though, Beomgyu is the same.

"You have to remember. The more handsome one here is me."

"You? Pfft. It's me!" Taehyun points at himself.

"Me! I'm more handsome!" Beomgyu also points at himself.

They now glare at each other as they continue to argue about who is more handsome.