Chapter 43: mOBSCENE

Naruto jumps along with Bee and Eijiro, the three come across 'Madara' the two leaders of the group's clashing heads. The two suddenly get sent flying back from each other, Eijiro catching Naruto.

"Chill out, bud. We'll have plenty of time to rip that disgusting thing off him." Eijiro chuckles.

"Damn it, that thing is really hard! I didn't even crack it."

"I could've simply passed through you. But I guess it doesn't matter if you can't even crack the mask. That cannot be all you can manage. What about your Nine Tails power?" The Six Jinchuriki leap ahead of Tobi, as Eijiro grins, taking stance.

"Water Style! Frenzy Feeding Sharks!" A dozen sharks leap forward and bite the reanimated Jinchuriki. However the four tails Jinchuriki. Roshi, quickly defeats his two sharks and readies some hand signs.

"Lava Style! Scorching Rocks!" He launches six lava balls that are easily dodged.

Naruto and Bee rush in but Yagura, the former Three Tail's Jinchuriki readies his own counter. "Water Style! Aura Mirror!" A fake Naruto and Bee emerge from the mirror, however...

"Water Style! Water Wheel!" A rapidly rotating circle of water cuts through the fake Naruto and Bee, moments later the three are surrounded by bubbles. "Fire Style! Fireball Jutsu!" He launches the blast destroying many of the bubbles. Moments later, there's a large flash of light, forcing Eijiro to quickly fall back behind. The others, Bee and Naruto barely react, but do react in time to stop the approach of Yugito Nii, and Han, the Two and Five Tails respectively. "Right, buy me some time you two, until then..." he goes silent, fallling back even further he sighs taking a breath. "Earth Style! Mud Golem!"

"We'll stop both you Madaras, you can count on that!" Naruto shouts, this captures Eijiro's attention.

"Did you just say "both?"" Tobi and Eijiro ask Naruto, the former enraged, the latter confused.

"What are you talking about, "both," Naruto, ya fool? That's Madara right over there, ain't it, fool ya fool?"

Tobi begins chuckling, laughing about the current situation. "You can call me by my last name, Tobi." I already am. "Now that the war has begun, names are irrelevant. Madara, Tobi, call me whatever you wish."

"Who are you?" Naruto asks glaring. "Just tell us, who are you, really?"

"Nobody. I don't want to be anybody. I just want to fulfill Project Tsuki no Me. That will be enough. It is not worth living in this world where only despair exists."

"Jesus man." Eijiro interrupts. "You really need to get laid."

"You Jinchuriki had tailed beasts forced upon you. All you've ever experienced is despair. Am I wrong? Surely, you ought to understand my despair, at least a little."

Naruto continues to glare. "And just who the hell are you to decide that having a Tailed Beast makes me feel despair like that?" Naruto shouts. "Even if you think this world is worthless. Do you seriously think that you can get away with starting a war like this and then just come along and try to play that you're nobody?" Naruto clenches his fist. "You piss me off, I'm going to tear that mask right off your face!"

"Sounds good, but me first!" Bee shouts.

"Try to remove this mask... you'll end up broken to pieces." All of the Jinchuriki grow a single tail from their Tailed Beasts. "Eight Tails. Nine Tails. You shall be mine and then I will achieve Project Tsuki No Me!"

"Guess again! We're not gonna let you have the Kyuubi or the Hachibi!"

"Hold up, what's going on? I thought their tailed beasts were extracted from them?!" Bee shouts.