CHAPTER 003

THERE WILL BE TEXTING MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT LOOK VERY MUFFLED BC ITS BEEN PUBLISHED WRONG,please bare with me as I learn how to do new things with my writing

I walked past my class' window leading to
the door I noticed how messed up my class seemed.Paper on the floor,tables in un-matched positions,stools flipped and people doing what they please on their phones.

I realised that this could only mean one thing,there's a supply.I let out a sigh of relief because this was just one more lesson I could easily do and get over with.

Sunno is my desk mate but he decided to head to the bathroom before going to class and I wasn't about to wait outside of the guys toilet for him.

I realised that the supply professor wasn't coming in any time soon,so I took this as an opportunity to take out my phone and scroll though social media.

sUnNo😽🫶🏼

why you taking so long
🤨⁉️ (sent 10:43)
    [READ]

I'm on my way now😩
(Sent 10:44am)
[READ]
Also why are you on
your phone😃🤚🏼
(Sent 10:44)
[READ]

we have a suplu
🤡🤡🤡
(Sent 10:46)
[READ]
Suply*
(Sent 10:46am)
[READ]
SUPPLY* FFS🧍🏻‍♀️
(Sent 10:47)
[READ]

smh 🤦‍♂️
(Sent 10:47)
[READ]

HURRY UP IM OUT
HERE STRUGGLING
(Sent 10:48)
[READ]

IM COMING WAIT
👹👹👹
(Sent 10:48)
[READ]

That's what she said
😧⁉️🤨📸⁉️
(Sent 10:50)
[READ]

[YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED BY SUNNO]

"Wow,just like that!?" I mumble under my breath.A sigh escapes my lips as I realise how chapped they really are.I place my phone lightly on my desk and reach for my Vaseline
that's in my left bottom pocket of my blazer.

I open it with a click and place my index finger inside to then wipe it smoothly around my lips.
When I finally feel like,my upper and bottom lips have been covered with a sufficient amount I wipe my finger on the hem of my skirt and close the lid.

Sunno comes around the corner abruptly and sits down next to me.
"Are you alright-?"i ask this because he seems like he's seen a ghost.

"A teacher thought I was bunking lesson so I ran away from her,I can't afford a detention right now"

I let out a loud laugh at his state and can't seem to stop as his expression changes.When I finally calm down I have to take deep breaths after being robbed from my own air for multiple minutes because of my laughing fit.

"Are you done"
"Yes,yes im done"

I reach out for my phone to check the time,
11:03am.Okay,cool,class finishes in 30 minutes and then I have a free period.

"Babe,what do you have next" I'm hoping he says free period so we can go off campus for a while.

"I have social studies,and a presentation to present that's worth 10% of my grade,can't even skip."

He's so smart yet he doesn't even try,I've tried convince him to tutor me but he doesn't have the patience and we always end up doing something else like ordering food,binge watching films and sleeping.

The professor never even showed up,probably didn't even realise there had to be a class to cover,not complaining though,I was able to make videos with Sunno that we could look back on and it happened that it was the birthday of someone in our class so,as a class we all huddled up and had fun.

I memorised Miya's schedule off by heart and knew she had Japanese right now.I decided I would leave campus anyway,as I could just go to a caffe and be productive.I felt a vibration from inside my blazer and new it was my phone,I took it out to see a message from Soobin.

😍PLATONIC SOULMATE😍

You have a free period
rn right?
(Sent 11:32)
Do you wanna hang
out,haven't gone
out with you in timeee
😩
(Sent 11:33)
[READ]

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!
(Sent 11:35)
[READ]
Where should we
meet😽🫶🏼
(Sent 11:36)
[READ]

How about the gate?
(Sent 11:37)
[READ]
I'm already here👹
(Sent 11:37)
[READ]

What if I had said no?
🤨📸
(Sent 11:38)
[READ]

You've never said
no to me babe😩
(Sent 11:39)
[READ]

Fuck off 🤡🧍🏻‍♀️
(Sent 11:39)
[READ]

____________________________

[word count - 736 words]