CHAPTER 005

Soobin eyed me up suspiciously before he finished chewing his food and answered my question

"Depends on what it is"
"If you can,could you tutor me until all our end of term tests are over?" Im really hoping for a yes here,I am smart but a little extra help from someone that's at the top of their class and is representative would be much appreciated

"Yeah sure what subjects?"

"Just Science,like chemistry and physics, biology I'm ten out of ten at"

He seems to process my words and slowly nods his head in response.

"Okay sure,if our end of term tests are in 2 weeks,when would you like to start?"

I don't really have high hopes or let my hopes rise so I didn't think that far if I did get a yes,so I hum in questioning and rest my head on the palm of my hand,the table supporting my elbow.

"When ever your free,I'm sure your busy doing whatever duties your assigned."

He chuckles lightly,while taking his cup and taking a sip, before continuing our conversation.

I can't help but look at him as he does so,he's very,VERY,VERY hot even when doing the bare minimum.A blush appears across my face as I look away in embarrassment at the thoughts I'm having.

"Okay,how about this.After school starting at 5pm I'll tutor you on Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays.The lessons will last as long as your will power does and if you can't do the lessons for whatever reason you tell me before hand and I'll do the same to you.Deal?"

"DEAL! Thank you!!!!You're a life saver."

He smiles in response with me as he finishes up his food.I swallow the last few bits of my drink and pick up my phone that's resting on the table.I click the side button in hope of seeing the time and still saving a solid 20 minutes before my next class starts.

Unfortunately I barely have 10 minutes,as I deep that I'm not even in the school building I let out a load scoff.

"Shit-"

Soobin surprised at my sudden shift in mood looks up at me.I turn my phone back on and turn it to his direction so he can also be aware of the time.

"SHIT!?"

Now I know how he feels because his sudden outburst left me questioning if this was the Soobin I know and love.He places his phone back in his blazer pocket and stands up abruptly.

"Let's go I don't want to be late"

I nod in agreement and grab my phone before we leave the cafe,giving a final goodbye to the people who served us.

As we walk down the path back to school,I see we have 7 minutes till my next period starts, business.

We finally arrive at the gate in a hurry and rush our way into the building.

"My class is upstairs so I'll leave you be now.

I let out a laugh at the change of tone in his voice while saying the last bit.

"Okay Soobin,I'll see you either later today or tomorrow at 5,okay?"

"Mhm!I'll text you when I'm on my way to your apartment." He ruffles my hair a final time while I let out a squeal of utter shock and disgust.

"My hair, you inconsiderate bitch-" Before I can finish my rant he covers my mouth with his hand while leaning down close enough that my face grows hot and my breath hitches.

"Can't cuss on school grounds."

I could of said something in return to his stupid statement but I couldn't in that moment, I was high with the fairies,too focused on his immaculate features.

He removes his hand from my mouth and walks away with a visible smirk on his face.

I'm glad nobody saw that,people were either in lessons or off campus because of free period.
There were also no cameras around on the hallway we were on,so luckily no body could see the flustered look on my face.

[word count - 689 words]