CHAPTER 015

What are you up to Kai

What are you up to Kai. I mean you have to be up to something if you won't even tell your closest friends.

Suspicious behaviour.

The bus stops and after having to wait because others pushed themselves in front of me,just so they could leave the bus first,I step off.

I decided that I wanted to speak to Taehyun for a bit.At least until we walked up to the gate were I would find Miya and we would part ways.

I stood beside the bus stop,trying to not get in anyones way as I stood there.

He comes into sight only a few seconds later and walks over to me,giving me a friendly smile. I return the gesture while we turn on our heels to walk towards the school.

"So,I'm guessing Kai isn't with you...?"He tilts his head slightly.

"Nope,he never goes to school with me anyway,don't think he'll start any time soon" I let out a scoff while turning my head to give it a very well deserved crack.

"Well that's true,but what should we do now?
Ask him where he was?"

I sigh softly thinking of all the possible things we could do,until I finally decide on one.

"Well I doubt the Kai that we know will do anything bad,so let's just wait till he tells us himself."

"And if his lies continue on for too long we just confront him"

I nod my head in agreement.

"Yes exactly that"

Miya comes into view as those words leave my mouth and I see her waving in my direction.
Well it looks like a wave...maybe more like a signal of hurry up.

"Tae I think we should speed walk now"
"I think so too"

We speed walk in her direction as Miya looks back and forth between Taehyun and I. Anyone could see the sly smirk splayed across her face.

I hope Taehyun doesn't notice the look she's giving the both of us right now

"Well,well,well,look who it is" Shs crosses her arms over her chest and looks amused by the sight in front of her.

"Y/n I'll leave you two,to it and take my leave"
He walks backwards towards the gate while waving at the both of us.

"Bye Miya,bye y/n!"

We say goodbye at the same time and I grab Miya's wrist so that we could walk towards another entrance.

"Sooooo,you and txt huh?"