CHAPTER 009

"You're a bitch,you know that?"

Oh great,I've been called a bitch by Soobin because I simply just gave him a light tap on the face,how dramatic of him.

"You are disgustingly dramatic" I walked towards him while he just backed away with wide eyes.

"Back away,you trying to go for Round 2!?"
[🤨⁉️]moving on.

"Stop being like this,i'm checking to see if your okay." I take another step forward and this time he stays in his place,no longer walking backwards.

When I reach a distance that's not dreadfully close but not far enough I can't reach him,I go on my tiptoes and grab both his hands that are clutched around his cheek that I may or may not have pushfully shoved away.

"It's slightly red,so I'm sorry but you'll live to see another day"

His arms fall to his side as it's now my hand that's clutching his cheek in an attempt to see if I truly did hurt him.

Something possesses me to then lean forward and place a light peck on his cheek hoping to relive 'the pain' I caused him,the kiss short and sweet.

Realising what I've done,I back away and feel the heat coming up to my cheeks,so I cover my face with the palm of my hands.

I didn't even dare to look Soobin in the eye after what I did,I always read things like this in wattpad stories but I didn't know I'd ever actually relive such a moment,we aren't even dating!

Before I get the chance to apologise I hear the front door open.My mum,she's home.

My head wipes around to the direction of the hallway,taking this as my opportunity to run away from my fears.

"Oh,hi y/n,are you alright?You seem red,do you have a fever? She hangs her coat on the rack and takes of her work shoes,replacing them with house shoes.

"I'm fine,just think it's hot in here...." I manage to get out.

"I thought it was quite cold?" She walks over to me and takes the back of her hand placing it on my forehead and the front of my neck,checking to see my temperature.

"Well alright then,I'm gonna order food as Kai's friends are staying over."

I nod,glad she's already aware of the situation,I don't ask what she will order,as she will probably decide with Kai,then go over to my room to clarify what I wanted.

"When's dad coming home,do you know?" We are now walking up to her room,where she places her work bag and other essentials that she was carrying.

"Probably at either seven or eight,do you need him for something?" I shake my head,I didn't need him for anything,I was just curious.

"I'm going over to see what him and his friends are in the mood for,I'll come later to your room and see what you want from the chosen place,okay?"

"Okay,I'll be...."I pause for a moment remembering how I was with Soobin before, being tutored.

"...I'll be finishing my homework!"

She nods while letting out a hum,
"Good to know your being responsible academically,good luck"

Then she leaves the room,walking along the second floor heading to my brother's room.

I walk back to my room in a rush thinking about how I'm gonna face Soobin. When my mother and I walked up the stairs to her room,I quickly peeked in the kitchen to see he  had already gone upstairs.

I close the door,and walk over the desk where I then put the stool I was using away.My next mission was to clean the area over but one detail I forgot was Soobin's equipment and bag being left in my room.

My first thought was he probably knew he left it a little to late and now was  thinking of a way to come back and get it,as I would be thinking that myself,so,I decided to do him a favour and put everything  back in his bag,not looking in it but just placing the things inside carefully.

When my mum leaves my brother's room,I'll quickly give it over while greeting everyone in one go, killing two birds with one stone and letting me avoid doing it later.

I clean up my own space and collapse on my bed,checking to see any notifications.

I see many texts from both Miya and Sunno in our group chat and other friends I frequently text,even other people that I text in a group that are from other schools that have relations to Sunno,that both me and Miya also became close with.

I decide to read the chats and reply to some that I got tagged in.I took this as an opportunity to click on other peoples statuses and even posted on my own.

I lock my phone just to scroll up on my Lock Screen to see any other notifications I've received.

's3uN_gM1N143' has replied to your comment

'Ren_g0_kuishabibi' has replied to your comment

'LO$ER=LO<3ER' has replied to your comment

'saiki'sgreenglasses' has updated two chapter of their story 'FEVER'

I click on one of the notifications,that leads me to open up Wattpad and see all comments that people have replied to,and also cached up on a story that I was quite invested in.

By the time I was finished my mum knocked on the door.

"We settled on Chinese,what do you want?"
[if your not into Chinese food imagine what you like]

"You can come in" She opens the door,peeking her head in.

"Can I have [insert a food you order] please and thank you.

"Okay when it's here I'll call you all down."

"Mhm!" I nod feeling the hunger get to me at the mention of my order.

"Love you"

"Love you too"

She closers the door,leaving me back to look at my phone and check out my library to see any stories I haven't finished yet.

About 5 minutes last until I remember,
"oh shit,I need to give him his bag"

I get up abruptly,making sure to fix my hair and clothes in the mirror as I pass,so I don't look like a hobo.

I pick up his bag and my phone,then I leave my room heading for Kai's.Letting out a sigh,I reach his room and knock.

Letting out a sigh,I reach his room and knock

[word count - 1k words]