CHAPTER 011

Once the groups are decided, I head back upstairs to get my phone that has been untouched for who knows how long,for the first time ever might I add

I see a few notifications but not ones I really prioritise so I leave them,un-deleted for future y/n.

Once upstairs I also take this as an opportunity to add more layers,as it was later in the day and I wouldn't want to be freezing.

I added a hoodie that wasn't so thick but at the same time warm enough to do it's job. I fixed my hair as much as I could, although it was always a jungle no matter how much I tried fix it.

When satisfied with how I looked,I grabbed my keys,phone and turned off the light before closing my door.

The boys were all downstairs with their shoes and coats on.We were gonna walk all together up until the road we'd have to all separate to our desired locations,whether that was the supermarket or the one bakery that we knew had what we craved.

Picking my coat off the rack,I followed after the other that were already waiting.

"Hey Kai,did you tell mum that we are going out right now?"

"Yeah I did,don't worry"

We all walked together in a huddle,it wasn't cold but it wasn't exactly the best of weather.
Could be worse,like the other day, when I nearly got hypothermia.

I kept my hands in my coat pockets holding my phone and keys in them,just to make sure they were still there.Paranoid acts? I think so.

Some conversations were had but for most of the walk it was filled with a comfortable silence filled with our breathing and footsteps along the road.

"Y/n,Yeonjun" Soobin catches our attention breaking the silence.

"The bakery is right across the street from here, we need to go now" I nod my head in reply and Yeonjun looks in the direction Soobin is pointing at in understanding.

"Bye you guys,see you back at home" Beomgyu smiles widely,waving us goodbye.

"Well it's not your home is it" I hear Taehyun say this while they are all still at a hearing distance.

I let out a chuckle at his remark while continuing forward with the two boys I'm left with.

"What are you guys gonna get?" I ask them curiously,still facing forward.

I didn't want to risk looking at any of them as their gaze alone would be enough to make me fold in the middle of the road and that wouldn't exactly be ideal.

"Well I don't know what they have yet" Yeonjun turns his head.My peripheral vision couldn't tell if he was looking at me or Soobin.
For the sake of my heart beat, I guessed Soobin.

"I want something with vanilla" I hum to Bin's comment as I would like the same.

"Me too actually"

"Your hair gives vanilla" Now Yeonjun was definitely looking at Soobin who seemed to only scoff and reply with a simple, "pardon"

We reach the entrance of the bakery before they can even continue their little back and forth.

We head in and the wonderful smell of 'bakery' fills my nose. I head to the counter first where all the treats are before my eyes.

"Hello,what would you like to have today?"

I freeze for a moment,but Soobin and Yeonjun come behind me to state their order while I process what I would like myself.

"And I would like to have that vanilla one,I point to it through the glass as the worker nods their head in reply.

"Is that all you would like to have for today"

"Mhm"

"Alright,paying together or separately?"

Before I can even think of what we should do Yeonjun replies with 'together' and he pays for us three.

"You didn't have too,I can pay you back."
Soobin offers.

"No it's fine,cake won't make me go bankrupt"

I laugh at how quick his replies are.Not even a few seconds later we are handed our treats in this cute, fancy bag that I take happily.

On our way home, we all talk about random things and after many small arguments with two hot heads (no literally they be too fine) we both reach my house in no time.

The bag goes higher up in my arm while I reach for my keys and open the door.

We all head in and through the silence,I can tell that the others aren't back yet.

"I'm gonna assume they aren't here yet" I head to the table and place the bag down before heading to the sink so I can wash my hands.

Yeonjun and Soobin follow after me,waiting behind me to use it as well.

I turn around to dry my hands,waiting for them to finish so we could all sit down together.

"I need to quickly go upstairs,I'll be back in a few minutes" Soobin starts heading up the stairs while Yeonjun doesn't even flinch or react to his words,he just looked at me.

His gaze become strong and I couldn't look away.

"Is there something you need...?"

"Not much.." He steps forward and leans on the counter next to me.

Why must it always be in the kitchen.

The windows are open and I shiver slightly.

"Are you cold?"

"Just a little bit (ENHYPEN)

Out of nowhere he wraps his arm around me swiftly. I'm brung closer to his body but not so close,showing he's still cautious of if I'm comfortable enough.

His hand placed on my arm,in an attempt to keep me close.

Would it be a good or bad idea to pull away?

A/N:

OKAY SO,I'm slow but I've written a second one for the sake of what I wrote in the first one.

Have a good day/evening/night or whateva time your reading this.

Ciao for now

[word count - 1k words]