CHAPTER 017

Speed walking

Speed walking.That's what I was doing.

They were unpredictable,and by 'they' I mean the girls in the last chapter that are now probably plotting to terrorise me what ever chance they get.

Fun right? Yes of course it's fun,it's drama and spice. What's there not to like.

Not the point,my bad.

My only goal now,was to head home and do whatever I pleased. I was suddenly really missing the comfort of my bed. How crisp the sheets feel against my skin when I lay down, straight after a shower. I would say Top 10 best feelings.

I was so engrossed on my walk home I failed to realise the lack of music ringing in my ears. I forgot to place my headphones back up. I didn't find much use to do it now anyway,my house was already in view.

My hands were placed in my pockets and that's when I felt a vibration coming from my phone. One that knocked me out of my thoughts.

It was my one and only brother.

_______________________________

  Odd🌚

I just got home and you
aren't here.
(sent 18:24)
Did you get kidnapped or
smt 😧
(sent 18:24)

I just went out for some
fresh air,you're always
assuming the worst 🤡
(sent 18:26)
[READ]

It's called being cautious
but ok.🙄🙄🙄
(sent 18:27)
Im no longer curious
bye🤨
(sent 18:28)

🙄🙄🙄(sent 18:27)Im no longer curious bye🤨(sent 18:28)

(sent 18:28)
[READ]

See you in like 2 seconds
💃🕺💃🕺
(sent 18:29)
[READ]

____________________________

Oh if only it was 2 seconds. OH if only it was that easy. Last but definitely not least...OH if only I was already inside right now but no it would never be that easy right?