CHAPTER 013

It was a mess to say the least

It was a mess to say the least. The popular group at school called txt and I,being put in a kitchen didn't have the best outcome.

Even with your skills and little mental stability left it wasn't enough to save these brownies.
Well let me not be dramatic,the brownies were actually quite nice the only problem was how we got there.

The kitchen was a mess and we all had powder up in our hair and chocolate up in our nails.
Not the best feeling. But fun,in fact,very fun.

I'm now laying in my bed,back to being clean,exhausted but the best of all happily full.

There are loads of brownies left over and I agreed to give it to the boys at school as they said that they'd forget if they brung it home. I mean I don't exactly mind,but the looks I get when I speak to any of the boys,even Kai and Soobin who loads of people know I'm close with,don't make me feel the most comfortable but oh well.

It was now around....wait what time was it again?

I picked my phone up from on my stomach and saw that it read,'22:06'. Even though I was home and in my room,I still had headphones in listing to one of my shuffled playlists on Spotify.

My mind can't help but linger on todays events,one after the other.

Yeonjun and Soobin.

I decided that the best decision would be to tell one of my two most favourited people on this earth. Miya and Sunno of course.

         [Shitsandgiggles🤡🤝🤡🤝🤡]

                                           I have a dilemma.
(sent 22:07)
                                           [READ]

sUnNo😽🫶
I'd reply with something
rude but I'm bored,so
what's the issue?🤡
(sent 22:09)

glizzy gobbler😧⁉️
I'm curious now 🤨
(sent 22:09)

Okay so basically,
I've come to the
conclusion that
Soobin and Yeonjun
are hot😍🥰😘
(sent 22:11)
                                          [READ]

glizzy gobbler😧⁉️